This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 1

Topic » Mission 1

3540 days 2 hours ago
Nightcore
RShowFreak17minago
I can NOW get to the Results
-----------
*watches as I get my first gray hair*
3540 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Omh, That episode was so sad :(
I think Sue must of been violated as a child or something because Richard was being Richard. I don't think he did anything wrong but something set her off.
3540 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jeff hates quitters but in All Stars the Quitter's actually had a good reason to quit :(
3540 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
i cried when jenna quit
3540 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
LOL these results are so great
3540 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
sorry, keep getting distracted, this has been a weird day
3540 days 2 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
Maybe this means nobody won.
3540 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
ME
3540 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
gl everyone
3540 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
We all fell below 5 mails in each bucket.
No Winner! :D
3540 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The team that got the closest to 50/50 with a score of 44-56 was the duo of blueu22 and Younglinkmatser

HOWEVER

Not a single team hit the minimum of 5 people per bucket with the closest team having 4 in one and 6 in another.

This means THERE IS NO WINNER of this mission.  That means no team is safe from Exile AND since they did not win, Jkjkjk15 and ivan1234 will face the first Exile.

Every individual will now vote one other team into Exile by sending me a mail on who they vote for.  The challenge winners and those already chosen for Exile will NOT be allowed to vote.

You will have until 7 pm est to mail me your vote and at that time I will reveal the results AND WHO VOTED FOR WHO

You may change your votes as much as you want but whatever was sent last before time ends will count.

Good luck and I will see you tomorrow.
3540 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
LMAO OMG
3540 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
WAIT WHAT? SOME PPL LIED TO ME ABOUT MAILING THEN RIP
3540 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
LMAO
I mailed like 50 people, 25 for each myself and my partner and none of them did it LMAO
3540 days 2 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
Wow... we came that close...

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!