This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 2

Topic » Mission 2

3530 days 7 hours ago
Jared242
3530 days 7 hours ago
Ahmir99
moja tufaha
3530 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
tatu is correct.  Swahili is the language.  Translation is Three

The question was, if a man has four apples and you take three apples, how many apples do you have?

michael222 scores a point.

Congratulations michael222/jc1993, you have won this mission and earned safety from Exile!  Since michael222 scored all points he will be the only one making the decision.

michael222 you will have UP TO ONE HOUR to MAIL ME which team you wish to send to Exile and when you do I will announce it here
3530 days 7 hours ago
Jared242
OH LOL. Congrats Michael!
3530 days 7 hours ago
Ahmir99
do you have I thought it said do they have lmao
3530 days 7 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
the question cut out at the end on translate LOL
3530 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
CONDRAGULATIONS MICHAEL 2 2 2
3530 days 7 hours ago
Nightcore
lol i thought you took away an apple.
3530 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Well done Michael x
3530 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
michael222 and jc1993 have decided that the team AUTOMATICALLY going into Exile is
Ahmir99 and violet7676
3530 days 6 hours ago
Absol
hey im here looks like i missed some things
3530 days 6 hours ago
Ahmir99
Shocker Lmao! Smart move Michael.
3530 days 6 hours ago
Absol
oh that's a decision congrats on that decision
3530 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
michael222 and jc1993 won today's mission and earned safety from Exile.  They have chosen Ahmir99 and violet7676 to AUTOMATICALLY face Exile.

Now it is time for the rest of you to INDIVIDUALLY vote on which team will join them in Exile.  Today's challenge winners AND the team sent into Exile CANNOT VOTE.

I will reveal WHO VOTED WHO

I need the votes by 7 pm est TOMORROW (Saturday) or you will receive a self vote.  Starting this round, if you do not vote for multiple rounds, the self votes cast against you will increase each round.

Good luck.
3530 days 6 hours ago
Absol
jkjkjk15 was robbed
someone tell me how to vote because somebody is probably targetting me and i'd rather not go in :SSSSSSSSSS

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!