This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Selection

Topic » Team Selection

3508 days 1 hour ago
HowLovely
I hope I got a good weekly ranking.
3508 days 1 hour ago
Ahmir99
Oh great.
3508 days 1 hour ago
HowLovely
OH MY GOD PLEASE ALUMNI !
3508 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
hi
3508 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
The team selection will be a DRAFT

You will select your own teams

The players lowest ranked will pick a team first then will continue upwards till the most popular player gets last choice

The trick is that once a team is full, any player picking after can BUMP one player from the full team and take their place.  The Bumped Player will then have to choose an EMPTY SPACE and cannot bump a player

This process will continue until we have our 3 teams of 6
3508 days ago
HowLovely
drama.
3508 days ago
CharlieBibi
Omg thats actually really creative and fun so yay!
3508 days ago
ofl1998
Oakley you pick first lol.
3508 days ago
RShowFreak
In the event a player is not present for their pick, they will be RANDOMLY PLACED into an EMPTY SPOT
3508 days ago
CharlieBibi
If Im last on the list I'm going on Future so I get lots of power w0w
3508 days ago
HowLovely
I really want the present.
3508 days ago
RShowFreak
Now as with Weekly Rankings, the most popular player will be rewarded and the least popular player will be punished.  This holds here as well.

The least popular player will have NO SAY in their team.  The most popular player will have 3 rewards.

1. Before they pick their team, they can pick the team of the LEAST POPULAR PLAYER.  They are ALLOWED to BUMP for that player.
2. They obviously pick last
3. After they pick their team, they have the power to SWITCH ANY TWO PLAYERS

So the way I will reveal the draft is I will start with the person ranked 17, then 16, then when 2 are left, I will reveal who is 1 (Most Popular) and who is 18 (Least Popular) and let them make their decisions

Any questions?
3508 days ago
Jordonk
Hi
3508 days ago
HowLovely
Um, I have a question.
3508 days ago
ofl1998
Hi Jordon.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!