This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Worldly Challenge 1

Topic » Worldly Challenge 1

3505 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Somebody please pray for me...
3505 days 2 hours ago
Ahmir99
My life! Psych is killing me!
3505 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your first Worldly Challenge, Rise to the Top.

In this challenge, each team will be re-constructing one of the iconic Pyramids of Giza located in Egypt.

There are 18 pieces to the Pyramid which must be stacked in order from the largest (Piece 1) to the smallest (Piece 18).

Each team will get their own building ground (their own topic) to construct their pyramid.  Each person will stack one layer of the pyramid by posting:

STACKS PYRAMID PIECE (PYRAMID PIECE NUMBER)

It will start with the largest piece, 1 and go to the smallest, 18.

The trick is that EACH MEMBER must stack once before another can stack again so essentially each player must stack pieces 1-6, then 7-12, then 13-18 so each individual will stack one piece in each of those 3 sections and will stack 3 in total.

However, if you do not have faith in a team member to post during the challenge time then a fellow teammate can stack in their place and post MORE THAN ONE PIECE in a section but take a 30 minute penalty to be stacked onto your final time PER INFRACTION.

The first team to build their pyramid either before the end time of 12 am est (5 hours from now) OR mathematically have to be the first based on time penalties will win the Worldly Challenge, be safe from the Duel of Destiny, will remain in their world and will get the next 3 days off essentially.

The 2 losing teams will have to follow their world rules to determine the Protected and at least one player per team will face the Duel of Destiny.

Any questions?
3505 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I WILL CREATE TEAM TOPICS NOW

DO NOT POST TILL I SAY GO HERE IN THE MAIN THREAD
3505 days 2 hours ago
HowLovely
Oh my god this looks confusing
3505 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
This is c00t

My only question is about the game

is there a chart? :O
3505 days 2 hours ago
jman96
oh
3505 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
YAY NOT SPAM!!!!
3505 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Charlie

What do you mean chart?

@HowLovely

How is this confusing, its pretty much 18 posts in a topic..........
3505 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
LOL
3505 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
Yes! I got here just in time. <3 Good Luck everyone!
3505 days 2 hours ago
HowLovely
sorry...
1st time at group game
really good challenge!
3505 days 2 hours ago
Ahmir99
Lmaoo
3505 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand and is everyone ready to begin?
3505 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Waiting for the go cap'n!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!