This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3457 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Best of luck josh
3457 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry copy and pasted and didn't delete that part

I mean you need to be online with your opponent
3451 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the results of The Protected
3451 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Chronos, by virtue of the rules of the Past, every member cast a vote with the Viewers getting 1 collective vote.  The player with the most votes will be the Protected.

By a vote of 2-1, the decision was made for Jkjkjk15 to be the Protected Player

Thus, Jkjkjk15 is the Protected Player from Team Chronos this round.

NOTE: michael222 and noraw6842 did not vote and thus all votes for them to be The Protected were NULLIFIED
3451 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Epoch, by virtue of the rules of the Future, the Viewers would select which player would be the Protected.

I will not reveal the vote tally but will reveal the Final Result.

The Viewers have selected Gaiaphage to be the Protected Player from Team Epoch this round.
3451 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15 and Gaiaphage, as the Protected Players, you cannot be chosen to compete in the Duel of Destiny this Round.

The Viewers will now choose 1 of you to become the Decider.  This player will have the sole power to determine which member of their own team and which member of the opposing team will compete in The Duel of Destiny.

You can send me your plea to the Viewers in a confessional and can say whatever you want including who you plan on throwing into the Duel of Destiny.  It could be the truth or a lie.

However, you will have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Wednesday) to send me an OFFICIAL VOTE for which players (1 from your own team, 1 from the other losing team) to compete in the Duel of Destiny in the event you are chosen as the Decider.  Signify it is your official vote either in the topic or the text.  YOUR OFFICIAL VOTE WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH THE VIEWERS.  You will be able to change your mind at any point but the most recent decision you send me is final.

Good luck players.
3450 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
U
3450 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to reveal who the Decider will be
3450 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
The viewers have decided.

As always, the vote tally will remain a mystery.

The person the viewers have chosen to be The Decider is
Gaiaphage
3450 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gaiaphage had to decide which members of Team Chronos and Team Vortex would participate in the Duel of Destiny in which the winner returns to their team and the loser would be eliminated.

The decision has been made.
3450 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gaiaphage has chosen to participate in the Duel of Destiny:

From Team Chronos, noraw6842 and michael222

From Team Vortex, kaylee21 and Jordonk

So the next Duel of Destiny will be

noraw6842   vs.   michael222   vs.   kaylee21   vs.   Jordonk

For this Duel you ALL need to be online at the same time.  DISCUSS and try and agree on a time for you to do it.  If you do not agree for some time Thursday then the Duel will AUTOMATICALLY be on FRIDAY at 7 pm est.

If you begin the Duel before 1 am est TONIGHT then the schedule moves up with the next challenge to be tomorrow.

But the absolute deadline is to be done by 7 pm est FRIDAY (47 hours from now).

Good luck.
3450 days 9 hours ago
ofl1998
Thank you so much Chris :)
3450 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Thanks Chris

Gl kaylee and Noraw
3448 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol gl Nora and kaylee? Thx for making it easy next time im decider. Chris vs wyatt.
3448 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
Hi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!