This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3499 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Who would expect I'd get last in last season and come here, get voted into top four, and then beat my teams dictator and become the new on:D it's definitely a sign that I can do it!
3499 days 14 hours ago
michael222
This is the only reason you got 4th lol
(This is an extract from my pre game confessional)
3. Who from the cast do you want to align with and who do you want to target?
Obviously my main ally will be Jordon
On the other hand I have had many arguments in the past with some of the cast members (Aiw, ofl, gaia, jman and jkjk) Who I will be targeting first will be dependant on who still hates me.
3499 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
You weren't even ranked low
3499 days 14 hours ago
michael222
But surely it's too much of a coincidence that the 5 people I say I don't like get top 5 and Jordon gets 18th
3499 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm friends with Jordon
3499 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I hardly doubt anyone hates you that much to purposely rank people high just to spite you, so don't get a massive ego your not that important. To be fair ofl, Gaia and jman have been on the site a long time and prob know people, jkjk has played a ton of season and prob has friends. Don't read into it more than what it is
3499 days 12 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank you Wyatt, even though I failed in most of my seasons... Most as in all... I'm a failure.... WAH
3499 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
I succeed in most every season and apparently im the worst one. F off viewers. I probably beat all of you anyways and which is why im so low. I will place high no matter where you put me because at the end of the day. Someone has to beat me. HAH
3499 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Can anyone guess who my biggest ally in my pre-season challenge was? LOL.
3499 days 11 hours ago
ofl1998
Micheal when listing people I would target I didn't even put your name, or anyone's for that matter. You wanna know why? It's because I barely remember you and you seem to want to hold a grudge. Me getting 2nd isn't dictated by the fact you don't like me.
3499 days 9 hours ago
splozojames50
me at this

these pointless arguments happen at the beginning of every season nowadays
3498 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
michael i listed you good lol i thought we were friends
3498 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
HI !
3498 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
grats gaiaphage and jk b t w!
3498 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thanks!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!