This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Worldly Challenge 7

Topic » Worldly Challenge 7

3473 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Yeah so each and every time i get the chance i will send you in. you made the wrong choice by sending me in
3473 days 4 hours ago
MrOrange890
Great have fun with that
3473 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
i will with my number 1 ranking
3473 days 4 hours ago
MrOrange890
It's a game and if you're going to target me you'd be making a mistake because in no way am i a physical threat
3473 days 4 hours ago
MrOrange890
And I'm fine with you targeting me, I'm not going to be pissy about it because I'm aware it's a game
3473 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Oh my god. -_- Seriously, let's all be bff's. How about that? <3
3473 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I agree with kaylee
3473 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Its a game. I dont wanna make friends. i have my friends and they know who they are
3473 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Oh, well that's nice Jordon. You're just a little rude sometimes, seriously. It's a game, but you're taking it a little bit TOO seriously. Shouldn't this game be fun, and be about making new friends?
3473 days 4 hours ago
MrOrange890
SLAY ME KAYLEE
3473 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I'm back now

Sorry
3473 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
I dont play to make friends lmao. I play to win. I do everything to win because why play if you dont care to win>
3473 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
CHECKED IN:

Jordonk
Jkjkjk15
aiwfwyattroh
MrOrange890
kaylee21
3473 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
As many of you suspected this game is about to change

We are about to divide into two new teams

Team Epoch (The Past)

and

Team Chronos (The Future)

Before that, we first have to reveal the Weekly Rankings
3473 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
I agree Jordon, but still.. you don't have to be such a prick about it. It's not even that serious. MrOrange voted us both in, oh well. He did what he had to do for him to survive, i'm not even mad. You don't have to be rude and be like "I'm getting you out next. You're on my shit list." Like.. really? C'mon. If you really wanted to show him who's boss, win this challenge, make sure you're the decider and vote him out. It's just that simple. <3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!