This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Worldly Challenge 10

Topic » Worldly Challenge 10

3443 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finishing in 6th place with 1 point (holding for 1 hour) and 1 of the 4 vulnerable players is
ofl1998
3443 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Oh lord
3443 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finishing in 5th place with 5 points (holding for 5 hours) and 1 of the 4 vulnerable players is
Gaiaphage
3443 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well
3443 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finishing in 4th place with 6 points (holding for 6 hours) and 1 of the 4 vulnerable players is
michael222
3443 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm in top 3:O
3443 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
We'll go to the other side now

The player finishing this challenge in 1st place with 43 points (holding for 43 hours) and guaranteed a spot in the FINAL FOUR is
aiwfwyattroh
3443 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
CONGRATS WYATT!
3443 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finishing in 3rd place with 10 points (holding for 10 hours) and 1 of the 4 vulnerable players is
Jordonk

Which means

The player finishing this challenge in 2nd place with 20 points (holding for 20 hours) and guaranteed a spot in the FINAL FOUR is
Jkjkjk15
3443 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
OMG YASSSSS
3443 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations, aiwfwyattroh and Jkjkjk15

You have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Tuesday) to mail me the name of the person (of the 4 left) who you would like to save and bring with you into the Final Four.

Jkjkjk15, since you finished 2nd, you must mail me a 2nd choice in the event your 1st choice is saved by aiwfwyattroh

Jordonk, michael222, Gaiaphage, ofl1998 you have until then to make a plea to them either publicly or privately on why they should save you and bring you to the Final Four.  The remaining 2 not chosen will be ELIMINATED.

Good luck.
3443 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Congratulations Janet and Wyatt and good luck with your decision.
3442 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to determine the Final Four
3442 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Each of yesterday's challenge winners were given the power to save a fellow player.

The decisions have been made.

I will now reveal their choices.
3442 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
aiwfwyattroh has chosen to save
Gaiaphage

Gaiaphage, you are now a member of the Final Four.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!