This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3433 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a minute
3431 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
Here
3431 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Here
3431 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
*Waits for Alex*
3431 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
He is offline now do hopefully he comes back
3431 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I apologize but something came up for me tonight that makes me unable to give as much time as I need to for this Final so you both need to come up with a new day and time.

Sorry for this inconvenience
3431 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
That's fine
3429 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Reschedule again...?
3422 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Please post when present
3422 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
Here
3422 days 7 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Her
3422 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your Final Challenge, Spider Web

In this case, there will be 4 different stations each encompassing a different trait.  You will go to each station in any order you choose.  Once all 4 checkpoints are completed you will face the final checkpoint before the mission ends.

The trick? 

The first person at each of the 4 checkpoints will get the easier challenge.  The 2nd person to each of the 4 stations will get the more difficult challenge at each station so you want to be fast.

To go to a station simply post the name of it here.

First person to complete this challenge will be crowned the champion of RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds
3422 days 7 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok:)
3422 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
Gl me, I am kinda sluggish from donating blood tonight and am gonna fall over any minutes. Good luck Janet.
3422 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions?

Are you both ready?
3422 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
ready

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!