This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hall of the Fates

Topic » Hall of the Fates

3370 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I received 1 mail asking it to be delayed to 8:30 pm est.

I said for it to be changed ALL WHO MAILED ME MUST AGREE

One person asked for the change and the other 3 never said anything so the Fates' Challenge will be at 8:30 pm est (30 MINUTES FROM NOW)
3370 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
Hellooooo I'm here
3370 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
YAY THANKS RSHOW IM ON MY PHONE #BLESSING
3370 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Here
3370 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
CHECK IN FOR THE FATES' CHALLENGE HAS BEGUN

WE WILL BEGIN AT 8:35 PM EST

ONLY THOSE CHECKED IN BY THAT TIME WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY

RULES WILL BE POSTED AT 8:30 PM EST

CHECK IN BY POSTING AFTER THIS
3370 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Here
3370 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3370 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Fates' Challenge, Get Bit.

In this challenge, each of you are represented by a swimmer token which has 4 lives.  To begin, each of you will be placed in an order from top to bottom.  At the bottom of the chain will be a shark.  At the end of each round, the player at the bottom of the chain will lose a life.

To start, each of you will have 5 cards, each labeled with a number from 1-5.  In each round, you must play one of your 5 cards.  Once the numbers are revealed the players will take turns jumping to the top of the order starting with the lowest number so that the highest number will jump last and be guaranteed a spot at the top of the order.  HOWEVER, in the event multiple players play the same number, then those players WILL NOT MOVE and will stay in place.

Once you play a number you cannot play it again until you played the other 4 numbers so in Round 1 you will have 5 options, in round 2 you will have 4 options and so on until Round 6 when you have 5 options again.

In each round you will MAIL ME YOUR CHOICE.

The last player left standing will win the Fates' Challenge and be safe from Elimination

The other 3 will face their peers and the 9 remaining players will vote to save one person.  The TWO PLAYERS WITH THE LEAST NUMBER of votes to save will be eliminated.

Any questions?
3370 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Dang it Ethan lol. Nah
3370 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Check in Closed

Only 2 will compete

Spinner554 and Ethan000
3370 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Do you both understand the Rules?

The order is based on check-in time:

Order:

Spinner554

Ethan000

SHARK
3370 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
So we just mail you 1-5?
3370 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
No, I don't get it
3370 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
You both mail me one number from 1-5.

Whoever sends a higher number will jump to the top and the bottom will lose a life.

If you both send the same number, then you stay where you are and the bottom will lose a life.

First to lose 4 lives is out and the other player wins.

In Round 1 you can choose between: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

If you play 4 then the next round you have to choose between: 1, 2, 3, 5

and so on

Now do you both understand?
3370 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Yep. Got it.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!