This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

3383 days ago
Jkjkjk15
H
3383 days ago
PeaceOut14
Omg :O what's the advantage
3383 days ago
ofl1998
:)
3383 days ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Challenge, Hoarders.

In this challenge, each individual has a piggy bank.  The goal is to NOT have 1 of the 3 piggy banks with the least number of coins.

Each individual will have 10 coins they must give to OTHER PLAYERS.  They must give coins to AT LEAST TWO OTHER PLAYERS.  In addition, you CANNOT give coins to yourself.

To those who showed up, your advantage is that you will each start with 2 coins already in your piggy bank.

When the challenge ends, at 7 pm est TOMORROW (Wednesday) the person with the most coins will win the challenge, be the tiebreaker vote if necessary at elimination and will win the Friendship Symbol.

The 3 with the least piggy banks will face the Fates and be up for elimination and participate in the Fates' Challenge.  If there is a tie, then the person who coins from the least NUMBER OF PEOPLE will be up.  If there is still a tie then whoever received coins from the challenge winner of those tied will be safe.  The next tiebreaker will then be the challenge winner's choice.

Any questions?
3383 days ago
RShowFreak
You will MAIL ME how you divide your coins AND I will not reveal who gave coins to who, just totals
3383 days ago
PeaceOut14
ohhhh :D
3383 days ago
Jkjkjk15
Ooh
3383 days ago
RShowFreak
THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW ON AND YOU CAN BEGIN
3383 days ago
RShowFreak
ONCE YOU MAIL ME, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT
3383 days ago
jman96
interesting challenge
3383 days ago
BBlover96
oh
3382 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
oh hi
3382 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Time is up

I will reveal the results shortly.
3382 days ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm here
3382 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hardly anybody talked to me :(

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!