This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Three

Topic » Challenge Three

3373 days 8 hours ago
jman96
im with leonine
3373 days 3 hours ago
michael222
here
3373 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on what was posted and those being left over being paired, the pairs are

aiwfwyattroh/nbkiller
BBlover96/michael222
Ethan000/Spinner554
IceIceBaby/Jkjkjk15
jman96/Leonine_Divine
ofl1998/PeaceOut14
3373 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3373 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Feeling violated with the Questions
3373 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
To half of the players

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE VULGAR SURVEY

I copied and pasted the wrong thing from one of my chats with a friend where we tried to make the most awkward questions for each other.  The intended mail is above
3373 days 3 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
here!
3373 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Lmao wat I got no mail XD
3373 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Well what a mishap I got in mail :x
3373 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Only aiwfwyattroh, BBlover96, IceIceBaby, jman96, ofl1998, and myself got the mail.

xD It was awkward af
3373 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Oh lmao awks I was so confused why I got no mail
3373 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
here
3373 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
And I didn't get any awkward mails.
3373 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now to get to business, the next challenge is actually called Balls and Sticks.

In this challenge, each pair will be holding one stick each that are connected to a platform.  Balancing on that platform will be a ball.  Your goal is to hold up your ball on your platform for as long as possible.

This is done by mailing me the phrase:

HOLDS STICK IN ORDER TO BALANCE BALL

You must send me this phrase as many times as possible before the end time of 7 pm est.

Now the order you and your partner mail me will affect the time.

Each time a mail is sent there must be AT LEAST one hour between the newly sent mail and the previous mail sent by EITHER you or your partner.  If there is not an hour between the mails then the phrase is worth nothing and the next mail must be sent at least one hour after the mistake mail

However, the value of that phrase will vary based on the previous mail sent.

If the phrase previously sent before the current one was also sent by you (i.e. the same player of the pair mails twice in a row) then that phrase is 30 minutes worth of time.

If the phrase previously sent before the current one was sent by your partner (i.e. you and your partner alternate mailing the phrase) then that phrase is 1 hour worth of time.

The individual who holds on the longest FROM THE PAIR with the most time held will win the Endurance Symbol and be safe from elimination.

THE LAST TWO PAIRS (i.e. 4 people) with the least amount of time held will face the Fates.  One of the 4 will win the Fates' Challenge and safety and the remaining 3 will face your peers in a public vote where TWO WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Any questions?
3373 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh, I meant:

IceIceBaby aiwfwyattroh BBlover96 Ethan000 jman96

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!