This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Semifinals

Topic » Semifinals

3341 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
FUCK
3341 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Oh...my...god!
3341 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
I literally got all the way to key 3 and had to go back the ENTIRE MAZE to key 1

I was literally 2 spaces away I think
3341 days 21 hours ago
ofl1998
i didn't touch half the maze because i kept going back from the key 1 room, the start, and some random point at the opposing side to the board and i had no idea how to get out
3341 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I got key three, but when I got it Nick already posted he was almost there...i was having a heart attack the whole time
3341 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations Leonine_Divine!!!

You have won this challenge and are the first OFFICIAL FINALIST of RSF Season 30, The Quest: All Stars!!!

nbkiller, ofl1998, aiwfwyattroh

You will face the Fates and compete in the Final Fates' Challenge.

NOTE: Even with my mistake Leonine_Divine still would have won as I noticed my mistake after he ran into the dead end.
3341 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
Like I said, I got to key 3

then had to go back through the ENTIRE MAZE to get to key 1/2

I was on my way to the finish when you finished
3341 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
nbkiller was on the final path but was still about 14 spots away on a straightaway path with no choices
3341 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
what symbol did I earn? I didn't haul ass all this time to be the only one with no symbol!
3341 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means that nbkiller, ofl1998 and aiwfwyattroh will face the Fates and are up for Elimination.

They will participate in the LIVE Fates' Challenge on a day and time when ALL THREE AGREE. 

The winner will become the 2nd finalist while the remaining 2 will face a decision from today's challenge winner, Leonine_Divine.

Good luck and I will see you tomorrow.
3341 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry Leonine_Divine

As the winner of this challenge you have earned the Patience Symbol.
3341 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Good luck guys!
3341 days 21 hours ago
ofl1998
I have one god damn symbol lol.
3341 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Me too Ofl...took me the entire season to get one lol
3341 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Current symbol count of Final 4:

0-nbkiller
1-Leonine_Divine
1-ofl1998
3-aiwfwyattroh

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!