This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3323 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since we reached a 2nd day, I will now also reveal how many digits are correct i.e. how many numbers are in the correct spot
3323 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
GRABS THE FINAL CROWN
3323 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations, aiwfwyattroh!!!

You are the official WINNER of RSF Season 30, The Quest: All Stars

You are the final RSF Champion and have earned the title of One True Champion

Leonine_Divine and ofl1998 you put in a good season but both finish as runner up at a tie for 2nd place
3323 days 20 hours ago
Timster
lmao @ aiw thinking he's the baddest bad girl of all time.

I'm the ORIGINAL baddest bad girl of all time (Jenn)

you're wannabe Tiana.

inb4 u dont get my references.
3323 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I never said i was the baddest :( i just didn't flop this time

but yeah i get the reference :P
3323 days 20 hours ago
Timster
YAY good. And congrats i'm so proud of you. Grats to runners up you did good.

I'm reading player profiles lmao I didn't realize we had so much history in the rsf series together. I remember you being eliminated in Free Agents, that was the most entertaining elimination round of all time.

The first & last elimination round in Free Agents were flawless
3323 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Don't bring free agents up lol that was awful
3323 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I thought free agents was going to be my best showing...but this is epic
3323 days 19 hours ago
Timster
also big fuck you to leo & wyatt for voting turney & I into multiple ruins for no reason.
3323 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
It took yall two days to do a finale, smh. And only one person got past the first checkpoint. LOL
3323 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I'm awful at math and i got the term digit confused with number so I was done lol
3323 days 19 hours ago
Timster
ROFLCOPTER reminds me of my blow out win in the Free Agents finale < 3
3323 days 19 hours ago
Timster
We should have a Generic Thread so we can all brag, boast, and selfishly talk about our past seasons like anyone cares.

Freshmeat II Coltsfan & I were so robbed. I mean placement & gamewise (unominated the entire time and got 5th place after winning nothing) we were Jonna & Nany.

But looking at us individually and as a team, we were supposed to be what everyone expected Rachel & Aneesa to be in Exes I. A dominant force that would never lose an elimination round. We were supposed to make that final, but we lost cause I didn't show up < / 3
3323 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
Anyway I guess I will post the Quest Reunion sneak peek since everyone is dying to see it!

3323 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
We took two days because we had things to do and can't sit behind a computer all night

Timster I don't remember voting you into a ruins oops, I do remember voting u into a gulag and you voting me in to a gauglet

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!