This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3 Season 1: THE GENIUS

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3..

3050 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
Application:

Username: Mysterygame2
What you would like to be called: Nolan K

How long have you been on Tengaged?: over 3 years now

Why do you want to compete on this season? When I heard that this was coming back and figured that you were coming back I realized that I needed to play even though I've never played this format.
Where did you hear about applications? I saw on one of your blogs

Have you ever seen any of the 4 seasons of The Genius? No, but judging by the general rules I think I understand the rules.
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
How did you find out about the Genius?
Who was your favorite contestant and why?
What was your favorite Main Match and why?
What was your favorite Death Match and why?

Select 1 letter and 1 number then explain why you chose them?
4 and N I chose 4 because Normally the Finals are at 3 well I feel like I always seem to get close and come close but I can never grasp it. I chose N because It tends to be what I hear when people call out for my name I like to embrace the letter.
What is the order of importance of the following qualities in any game based on your opinion:

Social Interaction
Logical Skills (i.e. Math ability, problem solving)
Competitive Drive
Luck

Logical Skills
Luck
Social Interaction
Competititive Drive

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 4-11 pm Weekdays otherwise Im home pretty much the whole day

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I am not exactly sure But I know that I competed in Free Agents
What is your best memory in the series and why? My best memory was when I defeated Piddu in an elimination challenge because he was considered one of the best in the franchise and when it happened it seemed to shock everyone.
3049 days 9 hours ago
rippyroo
Application:

Username: Rippyroo
What you would like to be called: Ryan

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 7 and a bit years on and off

Why do you want to compete on this season? Always been a big fan of these series and this is a game i've never played before so would be good to try something new.

Where did you hear about applications? I saw your post on Turney's TTRS game which i was a part of! :)

Have you ever seen any of the 4 seasons of The Genius? No I haven't!

J is the initial of my best friends name. When all of our friends left and went to university we were the only 2 that didn't go. There's nothing we wouldn't tell each other and other than blood family she's the closest person in my life and we see each other every day.
6 - My lucky number, it used to be the number i wore on my football shirt and it's stuck ever since.

What is the order of importance of the following qualities in any game based on your opinion:

Social Interaction - Most important
Logical Skills (i.e. Math ability, problem solving) -
Luck
Competitive Drive - Least important

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 1pm - 7pm

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
RSF Gen 2, Season 2: Cutthroat
RSF Gen 2, Season 4: Big Brother Mystery Room 3

What is your best memory in the series and why?
Well I made the final on Cutthroat after helping my team out a lot and winning a couple of challenges so that was my more fonder memory of the series. I really enjoyed all of the challenges that we set!
3048 days 22 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username: ClassiCaz5
What you would like to be called: Stuart

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2.5 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I obvs want to prove people wrong that blondes are not always stupid :P
Where did you hear about applications? Mysterygame2 (Fan Favorite)

Have you ever seen any of the 4 seasons of The Genius? No, But I heard about it

T and 7 T is because my pet's name starts with a T and 7 it's my lucky number
What is the order of importance of the following qualities in any game based on your opinion: Logical Skills, Social Interaction, Competitive Drive, Luck

Social Interaction
Competitive Drive
Luck

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 3-7 Central Pm

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3048 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Username: Timster
What you would like to be called: Tim

How long have you been on Tengaged?: January 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? This format sounds really fun and i've missed this series so much
Where did you hear about applications? From a veteran that also applied for this :)

Have you ever seen any of the 4 seasons of The Genius?: Nope

Select 1 letter and 1 number then explain why you chose them?: T cause it's the first letter of my name and 17 cause it's a cute number.

Social Interaction - 1
Logical Skills (i.e. Math ability, problem solving) - 2
Competitive Drive - 3
Luck - 4

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: As of right now i'm free all day but I prefer super early (lol ik no one wants this) at like 11 a.m EST or super late like 11 pm EST. But I should be open all day unless I randomly have to go somewhere.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?: Freshmeat, Cutthroat, The Gauntlet, Battle of the Seasons, The Ruins, Freshmeat 2, A Coaches Game, Cutthroat 2, Free Agents
What is your best memory in the series and why?: There's TOO many amazing memories but I guess winning Free Agents was my best memory. It was the most STACKED cast i've ever seen and I didn't expect to make it to the finals. I won 2 elimination rounds right at the end and was ready for 3rd place because Nbkiller & Bobrocks were in the final with me but I ended up winning. No one can take that win away from me and there probably won't be another win as iconic as that one for me.
3046 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
Username: coltsfan876
What you would like to be called:Jeff

How long have you been on Tengaged?:A long while

Why do you want to compete on this season? RSF series is my fav group game series on tengaged
Where did you hear about applications? Just logged on and saw that it popped up in my group game box and i got excited

Have you ever seen any of the 4 seasons of The Genius? Nope

Q1 , Q because people might describe my strategic play as questionable, and 1 because although it is questionable ill still get first place

Social Interaction (Second) - You need to be able to make alliances and interact well with people
Logical Skills (i.e. Math ability, problem solving) (Third) - It doesn't hurt to win challenges
Competitive Drive (First) - Because a lot of the times in these group games its how badly do you want it
Luck (Fourth) - Obviously you need luck, but if you have a lot of the three skills above you won't need too much of it

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? As long as its after like 4pm Im good

The Ruins - Runner Up
The Amazing Race- Winner
The Duel
The Mole 3
Fresh Meat 2
Pirate Master
Endurance (Winner)
The Quest (Inactive)
Probably winning the amazing race even though the game didn't take much strategy it was arguably the most difficult season, and being the only rookie left in the ruins after taking out two veterans in the final elimination was pretty cool
3046 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPS CLOSE VERY SOON
3046 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username: Jordonk
What you would like to be called: Jordon

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love RSF and am so glad you are back. This is a type of game I would like to play because you compete to go home instead of just vote.
Where did you hear about applications? I logged on and realized RSF was at the top of my groups and noticed it said gen 3

Have you ever seen any of the 4 seasons of The Genius? NO

Select 1 letter and 1 number then explain why you chose them? J first letter of my name. 12 Favorite number and the number of my favorite Quarterback

What is the order of importance of the following qualities in any game based on your opinion: Social Interaction, competitive drive, Logical skills, luck

Social Interaction
Competitive Drive
Luck

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Mostly nights besides Saturday

Gen 1: 9-6th 10-39th 11-6th 16-4th 19-3rd
Gen 2: 1-4th 2-episode 7 5-5th 6-26th 7-1st 9-5th
What is your best memory in the series and why? Finally winning after making it far so many times before. Solidifying mine and Ethan's friendship in doing so.
3045 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED

CAST WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!