This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Death Match #2

Topic » Death Match #2

3039 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Death Match will be held LIVE TOMORROW (THURSDAY) at a time decided upon by the 2 competing in the Death Match.

HOWEVER, because this Death Match will be affected by the players sitting out, I will post the rules NOW to give them time to prepare, create a strategy and collect information.
3039 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Death Match that will be played will be
Betting Rock, Paper, Scissors
3039 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
In Betting Rock, Paper, Scissors, you will choose to play or bet on the result of rock, paper, scissors.  The player with more chips at the end of the game will win this Death Match.

This game will consist of 13 rounds.  The non-competing players will randomly be assigned a round number.  There will in addition to these 10 rounds occupied by the non-competing players will be 3 rounds with a virtual player that has a publicly known and predetermined sign.  The spectating players will then pick one of rock, paper or scissors and MAIL me their choice.  Once they send me their choice, it cannot be changed.  When the game begins, the virtual player’s signs will be revealed. 

The two elimination candidates will start with 1 chip each.  In each round, you will either play rock, paper, scissors or bet on the result of the game.  The starting player will choose to play or bet.  The following player will get the option that wasn’t chosen.  In other words, if the starting player chose to play in round 1, the following player must bet on the result.  The starting player for round 1 will be determined when the game begins.  Starting from round 2, you will take turns as the starter, thus alternating in deciding if you want to play or bet. 

If you choose to play, you will have to play rock, paper, scissors against the spectator’s choice for that round.  After mailing me your choice for rock, paper or scissors, you will earn chips if you win.  In rounds 1, 2 and 3, you will earn 1 chip.  In rounds 4, 5 and 6 you will earn 2 chips.  In rounds 7, 8 and 9 you will earn 3 chips.  In rounds 10, 11, 12 and 13 you will earn 4 chips.  If you chose to bet, you must bet on the result before it is revealed what both the spectator and your opponent have chosen.  When betting, you must bet at least 1 chip on whether your opponent will win, lose or draw.  You do not need to bet if you have no chips.  If you guessed the result correctly, you will get double the amount of chips you bet.  If you were wrong, your bet will be taken by the dealer.  If it’s a draw and you bet on win or lose, you will get back the chips you bet.  However, if you bet on a draw correctly, you will get triple the amount of chips you bet.  If you were wrong, your bet will be taken by the dealer. 

In this game you are allowed to ask spectating players what sign they sent and hopefully get useful information you can use in the Death Match.

The player with less chips at the end of 11 rounds will be eliminated.
3039 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The NON-COMPETING players MUST MAIL ME A CHOICE OF

ROCK
PAPER
SCISSORS

before the Death Match which will be held sometime tomorrow

I need their choice ASAP or YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.

You can choose to read the Death Match rules to see how your choice affects the Death Match or just send me a choice of the 3.

You are ALLOWED to share any information with the Death Match participants with regards to your choice.  You can tell them the truth or a lie.  It is up to you.
3039 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
7 30 est
3039 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
That should be good for me
3039 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will then compete at 7 30 pm est in  2 hours and 45 minutes
3038 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in 5 minutes
3038 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
what do u mean by virtual player I'm confused on that part and their sign being revealed
3038 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
oh i get it ugh this is all luck
3038 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Virtual player as it is predetermined if it is rock, paper or scissors and I will reveal what they are at the beginning of the game

It is not necessarily all luck as you were able to ask your opponents what they chose and if honest you know 10 signs and the 3 virtual player signs are about to be revealed
3038 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I mean, it isn't really luck^
3038 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
ok lets start
3038 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The order of the Rounds were determined by having the players who sent me their choice earlier being in a later round and thus worth more coins

Round - Opponent

1 - Marble
2 - Jordonk
3 - Jkjkjk15

4 - VIRTUAL PLAYER (PAPER)
5 - Ahmir99
6 - obscurity

7 - VIRTUAL PLAYER (ROCK)
8 - Halloween
9 - Rocketokid13

10 - VIRTUAL PLAYER (SCISSORS)
11 - splozojames60
12 - Timster
13 - Fobbyiyg
3038 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Do you have any questions on how this is played?
3038 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
ok ready :)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!