This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Death Match #5

Topic » Death Match #5

3010 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
You stated a time and you both never clarified a time zone because when he said 7 was ok he mailed me about it but assumed it was 8 pm est

Accuse of rigging all you want, I explicitly said this season no one can lose by default.  If you want to win you have to actually win the Death Match.

Plus this could have been avoided anyway if you had participated in the Main Match and not have come in last.

Complain all you want but my ruling is final if you want to stay, you have to win.  Simple as that.
3010 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once again, this was the problem over the past 2 days, both of you simply stated times and never really discussed on a time to compete.

You both simply said when you would be on, said nothing else, then showed up when you said and assumed it was the other player's fault for not showing up.
3010 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
BUT I WAS HERE AND AM HERE LOL
3010 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Then are you ready to play?

I said it would be switched to NON-LIVE since you both couldn't agree on a time
3010 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
i been ready to play a live challenge
3010 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will mail you info on the non-live challenge which will be done in a separate group
3010 days 14 hours ago
coltsfan876
yeah i doubt ill be doing that
3010 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
So are you refusing to participate?

If you refuse, you will be disqualified.
3009 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
coltsfan876 finished the Death Match in 36 moves

Marble did not finish

coltsfan876 will remain in the game but due to the delay and going to non-live coltsfan receives a double penalty of losing 2 garnets so will simply not take Marble's garnets
3009 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post the rules of the last Death Match here
3009 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Death Match will test your memory and if you can get a bit lucky.

In this game, you will memorize hidden walls in a maze and the player that reaches the end first will win.  On the square board with 7 rows and 7 columns, there are 32 invisible walls.  Both players will start on the bottom corners and each person’s finish line is at the opposite corner.  So the person who starts in the bottom left corner has their finish at the top right corner while the person who starts in the bottom right corner has their finish at the top left corner.  While both have different paths to their finish, the shortest distance to the finish is the same for both players. 

When the game begins, the starting player will move first.  Both players will take turns moving THREE squares each.  You may move in any horizontal and vertical direction, but you may not move diagonally.  If a player moves through a hidden wall, their move will fail.  Players who fail moves will return to their starting point and they must start again on the next turn.  Both players may also use 2 Double Chances each during the game.  The Double Chance will allow you to move SIX squares in one turn.  The players will take turns moving like this and when one player reaches their finish in the opposite corner, that player will win the game. 

When it is your turn simply post your three moves in succession  via the directions (UP, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN)  such as

UP
RIGHT
RIGHT

When you do so, I will reveal if and when your move fails.  If your move has multiple fails for going through multiple walls, I will only reveal the first fail.

Your paths will most definitely cross at some point and your paths may even overlap.  If your opponent is on a square you want to go to, then it is ok to step on the same space.

Are there any questions?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!