This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Death Match #6

Topic » Death Match #6

3031 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment after I type
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
k
3031 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
okay
3031 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Are you both ready to compete?
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
yes
3031 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
yes
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
16 mins later
3031 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
lol
3031 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once I post what Death Match we are playing, it MUST BE PLAYED and you cannot leave till it is over.

Do you understand and agree?
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
uh ok
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
aint no indian poker
3031 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
ya
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
plz dont be the shitty laser chess
3031 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Death Match

Jordonk and Halloween will now face off for the chance to remain in the game.

If you need help understanding I will try and clarify

I can now reveal

The Death Match that will be played tonight will be
Monorail
3031 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Death Match will test your creative thinking and how you think you can read your opponent.

In Monorail, you will take turns putting down track tiles to complete a line that departs from the train station and arrives back at the train station.  There will be 2 train station tiles with incomplete tracks on both sides that will start on the board.  The two elimination candidates will take turns to put down 16 track tiles to complete a single circle line.  The 16 track tiles have two sides.  The front shows a straight line while the back shows a ben or curve. 

You will put down tiles beginning with the starting player and you may put down 1 to 3 tiles during your turn.  You may put down any side of a tile but it must be placed so that it is touching.  If you put down more than 1 tile at once, they must also be placed in a single line.  There is no need to use all 16 tiles to complete the track, but all the tracks that were used must be connected.  You will take turns to place down tiles and the player who finishes the track wins. 

You will do so by saying if you are placing a straight or curved piece and for each turn I will update a chart picture and post it in the images of the group.  The starting picture is in the images now.  The black lines represent the grid with a square in it representing a tile placed.  Blue line represents the starting line.  Red lines will be placed by the competitors.

However, there is another way to win Monorail other than completing the track.  If you judge that the track cannot be completed with the currently remaining tiles (16 not including the starting 2), you may declare that it is impossible.  If a player declares that it is impossible, the opponent must use the remaining tiles to finish the track.  If they complete the track with the remaining tiles, the player who completed it will win.  If they fail, the other player will win. 

Are there any questions?
3031 days 7 hours ago
Halloween
YES

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!