This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Death Match #7

Topic » Death Match #7

3026 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 9 pm est as you have agreed upon.
3026 days 19 hours ago
Halloween
ok
3025 days 21 hours ago
Halloween
Im here.
3025 days 21 hours ago
Ahmir99
On my phone but here
3025 days 21 hours ago
Halloween
Ready to lose?
3025 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment
3025 days 21 hours ago
Halloween
ok
3025 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Are you both ready to compete?
3025 days 21 hours ago
Halloween
yes
3025 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
ahmir?
3025 days 21 hours ago
Halloween
i should not be penalized if he doesnt come we agreed on this time just saying and he legit did just post
3025 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
For every 30 minutes we have to wait, the player here waiting will earn an advantage in this game
3025 days 21 hours ago
Ahmir99
I'm here calm down
3025 days 21 hours ago
Halloween
LOL
3025 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Death Match

Halloween and Ahmir99 will now face off for the chance to remain in the game.

If you need help understanding I will try and clarify

I can now reveal

The Death Match that will be played tonight will be
Same Number Hunt
3025 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Death Match will be up to speed and your ability to think quickly.

In Same Number Hunt, you will memorize the back of the game board which have numbers and symbols and complete an equation that results in a target number.  Behind a board with 16 different letters on it, in a 4x4 grid, there will be the numbers 1 to 12 and plus, multiplication and division signs.  There will also be the special expression of square root (x) plus square root (y).  So, each letter will correspond to a number or sign.

When the game begins, I will reveal the back of the board for 1 minute.  The game will continue until one player earns 10 points.  In each round, I will reveal a target number.  All of the target numbers are natural numbers that can be made using the numbers and signs on the board and they will be randomly chosen one at a time.  When a target number is revealed, you must recall the numbers and signs behind the board and complete an equation that results in the target number.  However, the equations must follow some rules:

1.        Equations must consist of two numbers and one sign.
2.        Equations cannot have two of the same number.  In other words, you may not call out the same letter more than once during your turn.
3.        When the target number is revealed, you must post your answer as follows

BUZZ

THREE LETTERS THAT MAKE YOUR EQUATION (Ex. AOR could be 3+5)

If the equation you posted is incorrect, your opponent will be given a chance to answer and will have as much time to make a guess before you can guess again
4.        You must answer by calling out three letters in order of NUMBER, SIGN, NUMBER.  When using the special expression, you must answer in order of X, EXPRESSION, Y. 

Once someone gives an equation resulting in the target number, that player earns a point.  If you complete an equation using the special expression, you will earn TWO POINTS.  When making equations the result should end in a whole number.

DO NOT DELETE POSTS.  If I catch you deleting a post, you will be penalized 1 point.

The game will continue until one player earns 10 points and wins this Death Match.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!