This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Future of RSF Season then Series

Topic » Future of RSF Season then..

3007 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
As of this moment, I am highly considering just canceling the whole season and just finish TTRS and leave Tengaged again

I understand it has been a stressful night with such a long challenge which I do apologize for as I never expected it to last this long with people choosing to make it longer than it needed to be.

Should I have implemented a time limit?  Honestly most likely, but this was realized mid-challenge and changing the rules would have been highly unfair.

I am disappointed in nearly every player tonight for not only being extremely disrespectful in some of the language used but for all the complaining about the rules when they were all clearly explained and made clarified when we began.

These games are meant to be challenging and interesting but I think we can all agree it turned into something it shouldn't have.

I will take the next few days to think about what the future here will be.

I will take any and all opinions on it but ultimately my decision will be final, whatever it may be.
3007 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Honestly, the game is fine now that Ween is out. He was the center of the drama. A lot of people were wrong tonight but now that he's gone, the drama is over. Also Piddu wasn't even in the game so he's no longer here to argue.

James, Colts, and I were never fighting with one another tonight and we all earned our spots here and deserve to continue.

I am sad to see how upset you are. Some messed up shit was said, but we just have to move forward now that the bad apple was thrown in the trash where it belongs. I did question your hosting abilities and I apologize for that. It was just a very frustrating night.. 7+ hour CONTINUOUS challenge. It's 2-4 a.m. for most of us. We just need to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day for us all.

You are a great host, and I think naturally you tend to have more drama with contestants because you're not a push over like a lot of hosts. You set your rules and you STAND by them which I appreciate. I'm sure colts/piddu/james would all say the same thing. Everyone loves you, there's a reason why we still made thread posts after you left the site hoping you'd come back.
3007 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
I personally think you need to drop the idea "the rules are set I can't change it" ideology. If the challenge isn't working, you need to step up as the host and tweak it.

That and as a host you should have authority. The cast was out of control and also if you felt like people would say it's unfair you added a time limit, well you're the host. It's your group, you can do whatever you want and if people don't like it tough. I just think you need to be more authoritative and less scared.

I think you need this break as I've seen them emotionally beat and degrade you, telling you to hurry the fuck up and write the rules when they wanted the match to be the same night.
3007 days 23 hours ago
splozojames50
id like to apologize since this is lowkey my fault for making a scene during vh1's turn in round 2. (however i was genuinely trying to make a deal/fight for my spot in the game) looking back i threw a biT of a fit and amped up everyone's annoyances that led to the huge fight

all my arguments i thought were game-related tho (except maybe when i called piddu out for being arrogant. he still is but i was being extra) until the huge fight happened. i also should have calmed halloween down more bc ik he has it in him to not be a raging lunatic

with.that said ill respect whatever decision u make. idk how others have received this game but i loved it. having only fully watched season1 most of the challenges were new to me and were fun to appraoch and figure out. i only wish the entire cast put the effort they put into complaining about the weird challenges or a "premade!11" (or flat out not showing) into the actual game bc this game could have been the best thing ever if everyone put as much effort as the last 3 rounds

regardless i always love ur seasons and i feel kinda responsible for this debacle so i thought id apologize and quickly express my thoughts on the ssn/series
3007 days 23 hours ago
Timster
I do agree with you @Piddu.

I did say that it's good that he's not a push over. But at the same time, when you can see a challenge is CLEARLY not going to end for hours after the game has already gone on for hours, something needs to be tweaked before things go corrupt. I understand Rshow likes to stand by his original rules, but sometimes things have to change.

That's why they have the Dream Team on Survivor. They beta test the challenge and if things go wrong they change it so things don't get out of hand when the cast actually plays. There's no beta testers for these challenges so it's okay to fix things when they aren't right.
3007 days 20 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I would just see how the final days of the game play out since ween is gone because let's be real, he brings out the worse in us all :P
3007 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm just gonna say it here. Halloween is a vile person, and that is the reason you got this result. Everyone knows him for being this way, and he makes personal attacks for no reason. Please don't quit your series over an idiot who can't control his anger, because other people love this series and enjoy playing it. I don't think that one person should be the result of cancellation. I get that everyone made low blows and was harsh during that main match, but I feel like the root of the problem needs to be taken out, which was Halloween, and now that he's gone, I promise you that behavior like that won't happen again in this season and other seasons that you don't cast him in. He antagonizes and barates people on this site personally, and it's volatile. What happened tonight was no different, and it's just sad how someone can act that way.

I say that you wait and see how the rest of the season plays out without him, and if it's fine then you know where the problem is and can make note of that for down the road in future seasons when you cast people.
3007 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
I didn't mean to get him disqualified. I heard he was the new shit stirrer and that title belongs to me! Yes I attacked him but I didn't want him dq'ed (although I feel like him being on other peoples account should have gotten him dq'ed sooner)
3007 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
LET THIS BE A LESSON TO Y'ALL THAT I'M STILL THE BADDEST B**CH THAT RSF SERIES HAS SEEN TO DATE AND NOBODY TAKING MY CROWN !
3007 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Honestly this is all sad and amusing at the same time. I sent my apologies out to both Alex and Ween. But some of this was just so funny
3007 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Y'all can kiss my ass. Like New York said, i'm not apologizing to that old bitch!

I literally did nothing wrong to him and he went off on me and called me all sorts of vile names. I admit I wasn't affected at all, like I was in no way shape or form hurt by his comments because i'm so used to being called the N word by racist people online that i've become desensitized to it. But i'm not going out of my way to speak to him. I'm tired or apologizin to folk that don't need to be apologized to. So he can suck nuts & hiccup for all I care.
3006 days ago
obscurity
i'm honestly devastated that i missed this
3005 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
After a couple days to think it over, I have decided that the season will continue as planned.

With regards to Halloween's disqualification, I have decided to let it stand as I did give clear warning and the rules were explicitly broken.

We will continue with the Final 3 moving on to the next Main Match

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!