This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match #11

Topic » Main Match #11

3006 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be LIVE ON TUESDAY

It is expected to last roughly an hour

Discuss here what time you want it to be at and later tonight a time will be decided by me based on discussion here
3006 days 2 hours ago
Timster
I'm good @ whatever times y'all want. Congrats! Thank you so much Rshow, we all adore you!
3005 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
anytime is good, prefer 7pm EST
3005 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
I prefer 9
3005 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I need ALL OF YOU TO AGREE on a time for TUESDAY

The Main Match does need to be held ON TUESDAY though
3005 days 6 hours ago
splozojames50
9pm EST is fine
3005 days 2 hours ago
Timster
agree
3005 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Main Match will officially be TOMORROW (TUESDAY) at 9 pm est

I will see you then
3003 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
*CUTS BITCHES*
3003 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
drama
3003 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment
3003 days 19 hours ago
Timster
I'm sleepy I wish I could skip
3003 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the next Main Match

3 of you remain.

Tonight will be a decisive Main Match

Tonight you are playing
How Much
3003 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
In How Much, you must deduce the price that the guests on an expert panel offered for a product and the player who guesses the highest price will gain points.  Today’s game will be played with information from 5 special guests whose identities will remain a secret until after the game is over to ensure you cannot ask them for their information.  Each of the 5 guests have already made their offers for 10 products.  These prices were offered based on their own values and the prices offered by each guest will not be revealed to the other guests or players. 

The game will consist of 10 rounds and one product will be revealed each round.  The products will be revealed in order of the lowest total price offered by the guests.  Before the game begins, the players will be shown the total price offered by each guest for all 10 products.  When the product for round 1 is revealed, the players will read one statement from each guest on why they spent the amount they did on that product.  The players must think about the product up for grabs and what is said by the guests to infer the price offered by the guests.

Once the statements are read, you must ask one of two types of questions to get 1 public clue and 1 private clue.  The first type of question is a ranking check.  You may choose a guest and check how high their offer ranks with respect to the other guests meaning where their price ranked from 1 (most) to 5 (least) between all the guests.  The second type of question is a price check.  You may choose a guest and check how much they offered for the product.  The 3 players will agree to ask 1 of these questions for a shared public clue in which the information will be given to each player.  Each player may then ask 1 of these questions through mail to get a private clue that only they will know.  Note that you are allowed to ask the same type of question for both the public and private clue.  So if the public clue was based on a ranking check, when you mail the private question, it can be a ranking or a price check.

When everyone has their clues, you will make an offer for the current product through mail.  You may offer any price between $1 and $200,000.  However, throughout the rounds you will only have a maximum of $200,000 to offer so you need to plan your guesses wisely as all 10 guesses used in the 10 rounds cannot exceed a total of $200,000.  After the players make their offers, all the players’ offers will be made public and the highest guest offer for the product will be revealed.  The player who offered the highest price that doesn’t exceed the highest guest offer will gain points for that round.  If multiple players offered the highest price, their offers will cancel out and the player who offered the next highest price will gain points.  For example, if the offers from the players were, $11,000, $9,000 and $3,000 and the highest guest offer was $10,000 then the player who offered $9,000 will earn points. 

In addition, in a round if you wish to ask an additional question to get a 2nd private clue, you may do so at the cost of 5 garnets.  Keep in mind that garnets will play a part in the game to come, namely in the Finals.

10 rounds will be played in this manner and the player who wins the round will earn 1 point between rounds 1 and 7, 2 points in rounds 8 and 9 and 4 points in round 10.  However, you will not get any public or private clues in round 10.  The player with the most points at the end will win the sole token of life and earn a spot in the RSF Gen 3, Season 1: The Genius FINALS.  The other 2 will face the Final Death Match where 1 will be eliminated and the other will become a finalist.  If multiple players are tied with the most points, the player who won round 10 will be declared the winner.  The player who wins will also earn 1 garnet for each point they earn.
3003 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions?
3003 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
no

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!