This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Death Match

Topic » Final Death Match

3001 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
but if i lost u deserve it tbh
3001 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
coltsfan876 has captured Timster's king

With that, Congratulations coltsfan876 you have won the Death Match and will take Timster's garnets.  You are officially the 2nd finalist this season on RSF Gen 3, Season 1: The Genius

Timster, it was a strong effort but I am sorry to say that you have officially been eliminated from The Genius.  I hope to see you again in the future.
3001 days 23 hours ago
Timster
*hugs*
3001 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
FINALISTS, I need both of you real quick for a minute.
3001 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ugh gj tim
3001 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
*hugs* <3
3001 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
that was the perfect elimination for me if i got another betting shit i for sure would've lost
3001 days 23 hours ago
splozojames50
hi
3001 days 23 hours ago
Timster
I'm so proud of you. I'm not mad cause I don't feel like I completely flopped. Board games are my weak point and I almost snuck out a win until you blocked some of my potential moves forcing me to change plans multiple times.

I'm glad I outlasted all the people I wanted to outlast and my fave 2 are in the end. GL to you two. Fight hard for that crown!
3001 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Yeah that was really smart of u with the king i never saw that coming, gj tim <3 now plz win in ttrs

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!