This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for RSF Gen 3, Season 2: The Gauntlet

Topic » Rules for RSF Gen 3, Season 2:..

2991 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
This season will be a battle and will follow roughly a 3 day format:

To begin the contestants will be divided into 2 teams which will be revealed in due time.

The game will then follow this format:

Day 1 of 3

The 2 teams will participate in a challenge, but for the first time in RSF History, winning the challenge will NOT secure you safety from Elimination and the Gauntlet.  Instead, it will only greatly decrease the chances you will have in entering the Gauntlet.  That is because each round 4 players will enter the Gauntlet, 3 members of the losing team and 1 member of the winning team as determined by votes by both teams.

Day 2 of 3

After the challenge each team will vote on competitors for the Gauntlet as follows. 

The members of the winning team at the challenge will vote for 2 people to enter the Gauntlet to face off against each other.  Majority rules.  They will each vote for 1 member of their own team and 1 member of the opposing team which will be the match up for the inter-team Gauntlet.

The members of the losing team at the challenge will vote for 2 people, both from their own team to face off against each other in the Gauntlet.  Should 1 of the 2 people who receive the most votes be the person voted in by the winning team then any votes cast for that person will NOT count and the next highest votes will count.  Majority rules.  The 2 who receive the most votes will be the match up for the intra-team Gauntlet.

If the vote ends in a tie then there will be a LIVE tiebreaker when the votes are revealed and only votes cast at the tiebreaker LIVE will count in the re-vote,

Day 3 of 3

The 4 competitors will agree on a time to have the Gauntlet and will compete where the winner of each match up stays in the game and returns to their team while the losers are eliminated.  For the first time in RSF History, ALL GAUNTLET GAMES and RULES for each game will be revealed BEFORE each Gauntlet then when discussing times, each competitor will rank the games in order of most to least want to play with the game being most wanted being the Gauntlet game played.  Once a game is played, it cannot be played again until every game has been played once.

The game will continue for an unspecified number of rounds until the Final Challenge where the teams remaining will compete with the winning team earning the title of RSF Challenge. 

In the event an entire team is eliminated before the Final, the remaining members of the team left standing will be divided into 2 new teams to continue the game.

As always, the group is under the same rules as Tengaged.  Any use of malicious language that is deemed offensive will not be tolerated.  Warnings will be given if needed and if ignored and excessive use of offensive language is given then disqualification is a possibility.

Besides that, I wish you the best of luck.

If you have read these rules, sign them by posting in this topic that you have read them.

You will have roughly 44 hours to sign the rules when the teams will be announced.

In roughly 20 hours, I will post information on teams forming and more information to come.
2991 days 2 hours ago
Lavaworks
I have read these rules
2991 days 2 hours ago
pikachu142
I have read the rules

Can't wait to play!
2991 days 2 hours ago
Timster
I Timster, RSF HOFer and 3-time RSF champion have read the unfortunate rules of this season.
2991 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I have read the rules
2991 days 2 hours ago
Ahmir99
I have read the rules
2991 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Time to lose. =D
Read the rules.
2991 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Read
2991 days 2 hours ago
EM002
I have read and understand the rules

Bring it on :)
2991 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I have read and understood these rules.

Nice twist to the game :)
2991 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
read the rules
2991 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
I have read the rules
2991 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Read
2991 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
awkward moment when most of us were planning on floating to the finals untouched . read the rules
2991 days 1 hour ago
jman96
I have read the rules
2991 days ago
IceIceBaby
I have read the rules

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!