This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veterans Bedroom

Topic » Veterans Bedroom

2994 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
*looks at Andrea*

Hmmm
2994 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*quickly glances at Ethan and Andrea and walks away*
2992 days ago
vh1clown
you dumb fucking bitches

You guys are nothing without me.... I have been here day in and out its not my fault that some of you ruined the challenge and decided to blame me? I am a fucking veteran and
tundrahenry101 you are a snake in the water.... You mailed me trying to be my friend just to vote me in How disgusting is that~ You better pray to god I come back from elimination or quit because If I come back I will throw every challenge until you get elimineated you dirty swine
2990 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*Waves*

Bye, Vh1!
2990 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Bye vh
2990 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Just saw this but I'm weak clown u did message up the challenge and u looked like a dumbass while doing it.

U posted in the forum where we could only post once when it wasn't your turn saying
""You guys are stupid"" or something like that.

THATS WHY U GOT VOTED IN BECAUSE YOURE STUPID. And now you're out.. Bye bye! Learn to read rules correctly before playing again and maybe you'll do better.
2990 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You know.. I hope Chris realizes that he only won because they were inactive

*laughs*
2979 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2966 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
*packs up things in the vets bedroom*

This could be my last day here. Let's hope it's not though :s

*heads to the gauntlet*
2961 days 2 hours ago
jman96
*Goes to sleep preparing for a long finals challenge*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!