This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet 1

Topic » Gauntlet 1

2990 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Neither match up agreed on a time to have the Gauntlet so it will be at a time I choose at a time neither match up stated.

BOTH Match Ups will compete in the Gauntlet at 7 pm est.

Based on the lists I received from 2 of the 4 competitors, tonight's Gauntlet will be

ALL IN

I will see you tonight
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
Let's do this thing!!
2990 days 2 hours ago
Timberlie
Hi
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
VH1 is going to be a now show lol
2990 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify the rules of this Gauntlet, All In

I will re-post the rules here
2990 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
All In

This Gauntlet will test your knowledge of Reality TV and your willingness to gamble.

In this challenge, each competitor will receive 10 chips.  I will then ask a question about the a Reality TV Show that you and your opponent agree on and give 4 possible answers.  Once I post the question you will have 90 seconds to MAIL ME YOUR ANSWER of the 4 answers.  You do so by symbolically placing one chip on ANY ANSWER you wish.  The trick is that you may cover multiple answers if you are unsure what the correct answer is.  When time is up, I will reveal the correct answer.  Any chips on the correct answer will be returned.  Any chips on the incorrect answers will be taken away.  If you are correct you stay in the game.  If incorrect,  you LOSE this Challenge and will be ELIMINATED from the competition.  The chips essentially act as your lives.  If 100% sure of an answer then place 1 chip on 1 answer.  If unsure, place all 4 chips on all 4 answers.  It guarantees you move to the next round but 3 of your lives are taken away.

As I said you have 90 seconds to mail me the answer.  I will be STRICT with this.  If you do not send me an answer in time, then it will be assumed you place one chip on ALL ANSWERS.

First person in each match up to either get a question wrong OR run out of chips will lose and be eliminated from the competition.  The other player will survive.
2990 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions?
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
My opponent isn't online?
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
So how is this gauntlet going to work if my opponent is gone?
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
Either disqualify her or I'm going to leave because I agreed to do this now.
2990 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Even if your opponent is not online, in this Gauntlet that is ok.

It is just assumed that in each round they do not send a guess that they put a chip on every answer so it is possible for them to win but they have limited chances
2990 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
If they have less chips than answers then there chips will be RANDOMLY placed on an answer
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
oh okay then
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
can we start then?
2990 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Are the competitors ready to begin and understand the rules?
2990 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
yes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!