This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vote Reveal 2

Topic » Vote Reveal 2

3012 days 15 hours ago
Chris1080
Lay off Ahmir guys!!!!!! At least he did the fucking challenge and now were fucking debating on overall scores! Get over it people we lost deal with it and move on!! I know what Ahmir is capable of and you are all lucky to have so show some respect!
3012 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
yas chris^^^
3012 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I agree, I don't think you are the weakest and I'm glad you see your mistake!
3012 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
protect your loht partner!
3012 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well Chris, the overall scores are important and we need to sort the strong from the weak... I don't even think he is near the weakest, if he was I would have voted him.
3012 days 15 hours ago
Ahmir99
Thank You and I agree that fact got clouded in this argument I do understand I messed up and for that I apologize to my team
3012 days 15 hours ago
Timster
nothingbutrouble
Wow same votes. I guess we can tell its Tim/BB/Splozo/Eli vs the Vets.

LOL VS THE VETS? DO NOT DISRESPECT US.

BBLOVER IS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL "VETS" OF THE RSF SERIES.

MY FIRST SEASON WAS GEN 1. SEASON 7. I'M PROBABLY THE 2ND OR 3RD "OLDEST" RSF VET IN THIS CAST. SAME WITH JAMES.
3012 days 15 hours ago
Chris1080
This shouldn't be about overall individual scores, we lost because of one person, that being Timberlie because she sucks.
3012 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Timster I think they meant the rest of the vets. There are vets all over the place on both teams and rookies on both so lol
3012 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
I remember back in my day there were no iphones
3012 days 14 hours ago
Timster
@ me voting in the minority twice

@ me being all alone on my team

@ me praying for a team switch
3012 days 14 hours ago
Chris1080
I literally wanna go punch every Veteran in the face that voted me in, because they don't have the fucking balls to tell me why they voted me in again!!
3012 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
What time chris?
3012 days 14 hours ago
Chris1080
7pm EST?
3012 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
Kk

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!