This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 3

Topic » Mission 3

3002 days ago
coltsfan876
7 works
3002 days ago
jman96
7 is cool
3002 days ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm gone 6-8:15 tomorrow so I won't be able to attend then
3001 days 23 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
By any chance can we agree on 8pm est?
3001 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
7 pm est is fine w/me!
3001 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
7 I believe is good for me.
3001 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the times given, the next mission will be LIVE on THURSDAY at 7 pm est.

I will see you then.
3001 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I won't be able to make it y'all!
3001 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I think what Timster is saying is wrong because if the people we keep voting in are "valuable players" to the team and they can help the team win, they why can't they win a gauntlet. I mean if they are so good and valuable then shouldn't they be able to win a gauntlet? That's what I'm confused about.
3001 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Like go into the gauntlet, win, then we will know your worth. What your saying is false because both people we have voted in have lost. So they can't be that good. So I have no clue what you're saying lol
3001 days 4 hours ago
Absol
gauntlets aren't 100% based on how good you are tho
3001 days 4 hours ago
tundrahenry101
But what he said was they were amazing players. And if they are just so good, shouldn't they win a gauntlet against a rookies person? Cuz that doesn't make sense.
3001 days 4 hours ago
Chris1080
BBlover is an amazing player! He's won this series a bunch of times dude. Nobody thought I had a chance of winning, and I'm not trying to sound confident, but after that Gauntlet I don't think I will have any doubts about myself. The person you voted in wasn't weak, the person you voted for was voted in because he didn't vote for me. That's what it looks like.
3001 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
And in your posts Tundra it sounds like you think I'm easy to beat?
3001 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
That's not what I meant at all man! I'm saying if they are so good at this game then I think they should be able win a gauntlet against whoever. But props to u on beating one of the best in this series!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!