This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet 3

Topic » Gauntlet 3

2984 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the times POSTED in the Vote Reveal, of which only 1 person posted, the Gauntlets will occur at the same time.

Leonine_Divine vs ClassiCaz5

Lavaworks vs tundrahenry101

will both occur on SUNDAY at 10 pm est.

I received 2 lists ranking the Gauntlets, and based on the lists sent you will be playing Bet Your Booty.

I will see you on Sunday.
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in 10 minutes
2983 days 7 hours ago
Lavaworks
Yo yo friends I am here
2983 days 7 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here!
2983 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Here
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Gauntlet.  We will get started.
2983 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
This is exciting
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify the rules of this Gauntlet, Bet Your Booty

I will re-post the rules here
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bet Your Booty

This Gauntlet will test how lucky you can be and if you can read your opponent.

Each competitor will be given 100 doubloons.

The Gauntlet will last 9 rounds.  In each round you will bet a certain number of doubloons by mailing me how many of your 100 doubloons you wish to bet.

Whoever bets the most number of doubloons in a round earns a point.  First person to 5 points wins.

However, there is a trick to this Gauntlet.  If you win a round, you will get half of the doubloons you bet back and those doubloons will be eligible to be used in future rounds.  But, if you lose a round then you will get ALL the doubloons you bet in that round and they will be eligible to use in future rounds.  So if you lose a round you will not lose any coins but will have an advantage in having more coins for later rounds.  If you win a round, you get 1 step closer to winning the Gauntlet but have less coins to use to earn that victory.
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: If you win a round with an odd number of doubloons then you would get back half back, but since half of an odd number has a remainder, the number beyond the decimal will be removed

So if you win with 11 doubloons, you will only get 5 back.
2983 days 7 hours ago
Lavaworks
Hmm okay coolio.
Good luck Tundra! May the best man win
2983 days 7 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Ok
2983 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yea definitely! Good luck man
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: There is an extra RULE to this Gauntlet.

In each round, you will have THREE minutes at most to mail me your doubloon count each round.

Once you MAIL me your choice, it is FINAL.

If you do not send me a guess in the THREE minutes given then it will automatically mean you will use 0 doubloons in that round.
2983 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both Gauntlets will be done at the same time since they do not affect each other.

Do you all understand the rules and are you ready?

Because once I start the round, the 3 minutes will begin
2983 days 6 hours ago
Lavaworks
Yes sir

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!