This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet 4

Topic » Gauntlet 4

2981 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Based on the times POSTED in the Vote Reveal, of which 3 people posted and did not agree, the Gauntlets will occur at the same time.

jman96 vs ClassiCaz5

EliOrtiz1234 vs IceIceBaby

will both occur TONIGHT (Wednesday) at 7:15 pm est.

I received 3 choices for  the Gauntlet, and based on the lists sent you will be playing Sticky Situation.

I will see you tonight
2980 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
When no one wants to play the damn puzzle
2980 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Shame to whoever goes in next -_-
2980 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes
2980 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Hello.
2980 days 12 hours ago
jman96
Hi
2980 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Gauntlet.  We will get started.
2980 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify the rules of this Gauntlet, Sticky Situation

I will re-post the rules here
2980 days 12 hours ago
jman96
It's gauntlet time
2980 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sticky Situation

This Gauntlet will test your deductive reasoning skills and your stroke of luck.

This Gauntlet will last 5 rounds with each round having the competitor take a turn on Offense and Defense.

Each defensive player will guard a board with 5 scoring positions labeled 1 to 5.

During each turn, the offensive player will select 2 of the 5 scoring positions to place a ball in and will choose to either THROW or TACKLE the balls into the spots chosen.  They can choose to THROW 1 and TACKLE 1 or THROW both or TACKLE both.

The player on Defense will select 3 of the 5 scoring positions to defend.

Scoring results based on the following scenarios:

--If the Offense throws a ball and it is at a spot that is defended then the player will NOT SCORE.

--If the Offense throws a ball and it is at a spot that is NOT defended then the offensive player scores 1 point.

--If the Offense tackles a ball and it is at a spot that is NOT defended then the offensive player scores 2 POINTS.

--If the Offense tackles a ball and it is at a spot that is defended then not only will you not score but the player on DEFENSE will EARN 1 POINT.

So throwing the ball has little risk but little reward.  Tackling the ball you risk helping your opponent but you could earn a greater reward.

After 5 rounds, the player with the most points in each match up will win the Gauntlet.
2980 days 12 hours ago
jman96
ok cool
2980 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
ok
2980 days 12 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Hey
2980 days 12 hours ago
jman96
shit
2980 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: There is an extra RULE to this Gauntlet.

In each round, you will have THREE minutes at most to mail me your decision.

For those on OFFENSE you must mail me the following:

1. Which 2 attack styles you are using, either both tackle, both throw or 1 of each
2. Which scoring zone each attack is directed at (Zones 1-5)

For those on DEFENSE you must mail me the following:

1. Which 3 of the 5 scoring zones you are defending.

If you do not send me your decision for each round then this will be the result:

If you are on DEFENSE and you do not mail a decision then you simply do not defend.

If you are on OFFENSE and you do not mail a decision then your attack will be RANDOMLY DECIDED (throw or tackle and random scoring zone) but you will only get 1 random attack as opposed to 2.
2980 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions before we begin?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!