This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet 5

Topic » Gauntlet 5

2961 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the times POSTED in the Vote Reveal, of which 3 people posted and did not agree, the Gauntlets will occur at the same time.

Ahmir99 vs IceIceBaby

harrywasnak vs Jkjkjk15

will both occur TONIGHT (Sunday) at 7:30 pm est.

You will be playing Puzzle Pandemonium.

I will see you tonight
2961 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
I'm here
2961 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will clarify things about the Gauntlet before then
2961 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Okay idk how puzzle 4 works
2961 days 7 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hello
2961 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 3rd puzzle which is a mystery will be a 3x3 grid where you will place the number 11-19.

I will give the sums of each row, column and the 2 diagonals and you must place the numbers in the places so that the sums given are exactly the same as the sums of the placed numbers.
2961 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
LOL grats Jake I'm about to flop

Shoutout to rookies for wanting to prove myself in my last choice gauntlet against a past winner whom you all want in the finals...
2961 days 7 hours ago
Ahmir99
Here.
2961 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
For puzzle 4, I will post examples in the group images of the initial grid, what 1 piece could look like then how it could fit into the grid.
2961 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Ooh fun
2961 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
K
2961 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
hiya
2961 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: The pieces can be rotated or flipped.

As a hint, any piece shown that contains 3 or more squares is shown how it would fit in the solution I have listed but there are multiple solutions especially if you look at the puzzle from different angles.
2961 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
There is an additional rule in this Gauntlet.  You may skip UP TO 2 PUZZLES if you wish.  But whenever you skip a puzzle, you incur a different time penalty based on the puzzle.

Puzzle 1: 15 minute penalty
Puzzle 2: 30 minute penalty
Puzzle 3: 1 hour penalty
Puzzle 4: 2 hour penalty

When you stop a puzzle, the time penalty starts and you will not receive the next puzzle until your time penalty is served.
2961 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Alright I'm ready
2961 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
For PUZZLE 4

There are 10 pieces each.

EACH MATCH UP has a different set of puzzles so helping someone in the other match up is not really possible as they have different puzzles and thus different solutions.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!