This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 7

Topic » Mission 7

2972 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Veterans have officially won this mission.

This means 3 Rookies and 1 Veteran will face the dreaded Gauntlet.

Veterans, as winners of this mission you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Gauntlet.  You will be voting for 1 Veteran and 1 Rookie.  These 2 will face off in the Gauntlet.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, there will be a LIVE Re-Vote where only players who vote in that when the vote is revealed will vote.

You will have until 8 pm est (FRIDAY) which is 22 hours and 20 minutes away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you cannot change them.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED at 8 pm est on Friday and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

Rookies, as losers of this mission, you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Gauntlet.  You will be voting for 2 of your own team, 2 Rookies.  These 2 will face off in the Gauntlet.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, there will be a LIVE Re-Vote where only players who vote in that when the vote is revealed will vote.  In the event anyone voted for the Rookie who was already voted into the Gauntlet by the Veterans, those votes will simply not count and the 2 with the most votes will still face the Gauntlet.

You will have until 8 pm est (FRIDAY) which is 22 hours and 20 minutes away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you cannot change them.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED at 8 pm est on Friday and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

REMEMBER, if 2 members of the same pair are voted into the Gauntlet AND Matched Up, then they will win immunity from the Gauntlet and at the Vote Reveal will immediately choose a fellow teammate to replace them.
2972 days 21 hours ago
jman96
Good job guys. :)
2972 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
nothingbutrouble
Well Timster & James carried, so congrats to them! xo

You must have missed Andrea absolutely smoking two of your team members, she had them by 10.
2972 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
lemme just go cry in my room due to these vile comments not acknowledging me.
2972 days 21 hours ago
Nightcore
I mean when she only posts 20 and the rest post 80 they did carry
@colts
2972 days 21 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Let me just leave my piece here.

I have proven myself at every challenge I attended, and I even volunteered to go into the elimination and won. If you guys want to vote me, be my guest, but I'm not going to volunteer this time because I don't think I deserve to go in.
2972 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
we won by like 30 though so how much did they really carry... y'all were gonna lose no matter how much she did
2972 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Love the vet team <3
2972 days 21 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Well yes Colts, but Andrea did the minimum the rest didn't.
2972 days 21 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
But props to Andrea for participating. xo
2972 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
Yeah but don't take credit away from her dragging all of ya asses because she only did 20 posts. she did that shit way faster than you guys did.
2972 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:(
https://45.media.tumblr.com/3efbd01d159e569009eae61825c3dc7e/tumblr_nchmzyVP4Z1qk08n1o1_500.gif
2972 days 21 hours ago
HipposUnite
grats vets
2972 days 21 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
But she did the bare minimum...Splozo & Timster went above & beyond.
2972 days 21 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Andrea slayed. Bottom line.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!