This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 8

Topic » Mission 8

2969 days 8 hours ago
Lavaworks
Literally so many people were robbed in that movie
2969 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 12 Results:

--Timster shoots Target 137.  This contains splozojames50's 10 point target.  Timster earns 5 points.  splozojames50 loses 10 points.

--splozojames50 shoots Target 142.  This contains splozojames50's 20 point target.  splozojames50 loses 20 points.
2969 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jordon and Colts are the shared personality of that guy who begins the voting and wants all the old people dead.

Me and Lava revolt against them :O
2969 days 8 hours ago
Timster
@ STRATEGY
2969 days 8 hours ago
EM002
When you guys were missing a name on your guys' charts -_-

Thank fuck this challenge is over
2969 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Yay after 3 hours and 45 minutes we finished. Grats Rookies.
2969 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
When EM blames the other team for having a faulty chart to give to us
2969 days 8 hours ago
Nightcore
ayeee
2969 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Also when this challenge lasted almost as long as Puzzle Pandemonium
2969 days 8 hours ago
Nightcore
we worked more as a team and we won yay <3
2969 days 8 hours ago
EM002
there were 9 names on the chart not 10
2969 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
@EM, maybe because Jordon wasn't here?
2969 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Remember to lock in your votes for Myself and Jkjk15 Rookies! xx
2969 days 8 hours ago
EM002
The chart didn't have those numbers for Splozo though even with there being 9 of you
2969 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
FINAL SCORES:

INDIVIDUAL SCORES:

ROOKIES:

-85-bambinoswag
25-Nightcore
60-EM002
-50-Absol
-25-Jkjkjk15
145-awwsum11
-20-Gaiaphagee

VETERANS:

-35-Timster
55-bad18life
135-splozojames50
-225-coltsfan876
-145-LaFierceBrittany2
-150-Jordonk
-45-jman96
-160-IceIceBaby
-100-Lavaworks
-60-Ethan000

TOTAL TEAM SCORES:

50-ROOKIES
-730-VETERANS

With the best Individual Scores on each team, awwsum11 and splozojames50 win the Secret Pair information.  I will mail you info on it.

With the higher score, the Rookies have won this Mission.

This means 1 Rookie and 3 Veterans will face the dreaded Gauntlet.

Rookies, as winners of this mission you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Gauntlet.  You will be voting for 1 Veteran and 1 Rookie.  These 2 will face off in the Gauntlet.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, there will be a LIVE Re-Vote where only players who vote in that when the vote is revealed will vote.

You will have until 8 pm est (TUESDAY) which is 20 hours and 10 minutes away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you cannot change them.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED at 8 pm est on Tuesday and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

Veterans, as losers of this mission, you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Gauntlet.  You will be voting for 2 of your own team, 2 Veterans.  These 2 will face off in the Gauntlet.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, there will be a LIVE Re-Vote where only players who vote in that when the vote is revealed will vote.  In the event anyone voted for the Veteran who was already voted into the Gauntlet by the Rookies, those votes will simply not count and the 2 with the most votes will still face the Gauntlet.

You will have until 8 pm est (TUESDAY) which is 20 hours and 10 minutes away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you cannot change them.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED at 8 pm est on Tuesday and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

REMEMBER, if 2 members of the same pair are voted into the Gauntlet AND Matched Up, then they will win immunity from the Gauntlet and at the Vote Reveal will immediately choose a fellow teammate to replace them.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!