This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet 8

Topic » Gauntlet 8

2951 days 3 hours ago
Lavaworks
Me complaining*
2951 days 3 hours ago
Nightcore
im not coming for you love and congrats on winning 2 seasons, thats amazing.
2951 days 3 hours ago
Nightcore
its just the way ur blaming others for ur actions is not cute
2951 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
but why are you getting involved constantly? especially when ive been right every time. you are acting like a pest
2951 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol at night complaining on how I'm so bad. I can remember when I won the inferno and...... Nightcore lost.
I'm not saying I'm better than the people on the team. I'm saying I have beaten Andrea numerous times throughout the series and am better than the others that I have proven better than most of the ones who have gone in. I will go in soon enough and I am completely okay with it. I'm not gonna come back and throw challenges. Sorry I have had things going on in my life that cause me to miss a few challenges. I don't know why you are judging my perfornance based on how I've missed challenges. Every challenge I've been to we have won
2951 days 2 hours ago
Nightcore
jordonk you've been to 2???? like idgi, but how have you proven that ur better when everyone forgets ur in this ssn???? like ur as relevant rn as hayden1 goodbye
2951 days 2 hours ago
Timster
I think some of y'all are payin people to fight for u
2951 days 2 hours ago
Timster
grats to em002 & ethan #PuzzleQueens #YoureNotJonnaThough

bye Lava & Britt =[ good work
2951 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
Nightcore just stop man. You fight with everyone

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!