This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Season 33: Redneck Island

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Season..

2959 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Redneck Island had 2 different formats

One from S1-S3 that was very similar to Survivor

One from S4-S5 that was similar to a season of the Challenge with pairs but with individual eliminations.

The RSF Version will be following the later season (4-5) Challenge like format

APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username:
Age (Real or fake):
What you would like to be called:

How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island?
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Which seasons have you seen?
What was your favorite season and why?
Who was your favorite contestant and why?
What was your favorite Challenge and why?
What was your favorite Pit game and why?

Which game types would you rank from your best to worst (1-10):

Speed, Spam, Logic Puzzles, Word/Number Puzzles, Social/Voting, Luck, Reality TV Trivia, General Knowledge Trivia, RSF Season Trivia, Endurance

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in?
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2959 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
Application:

Username: jkjkjk15
Age (Real or fake): 16
What you would like to be called: Jake

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2.5 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete on this season because for the last two seasons I went home a couple rounds before finals and I just wanna win a gen 3 season! Also, such an interesting concept.

Where did you hear about applications? You lol

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? I saw like an episode of it.

Speed, Spam, Logic Puzzles, Word/Number Puzzles, Social/Voting, Luck, Reality TV Trivia, General Knowledge Trivia, RSF Season Trivia, Endurance

1. Logic Puzzle
2. Word/Number Puzzle
3. Endurance
4. General Knowledge Trivia
5. Social/Voting
6. Reality TV Trivia
7. Spam
8. RSF season trivia
9. Luck
10. Speed

When I don't work 3-11 PM EST. when I do 7-8 PM EST on

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Free Agents---- Flop
The Inferno--- Round 5, Flop.
Freshmeat 3---- LOL LAST FLOP
Opposite Worlds---- Win
The Quest---- idek
The Genius------ 5th
Gauntlet 2------ round 9
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?
I think my most iconic moment is probably either my volunteering because I'm a good person :) or my arguments with nothing/night.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?
My favorite was free agents concept wise but I left early so my FAVE is the gauntlet 2 bceuSe it had so much drama, and I did relatively well.
2959 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username: Coolexchangestudent
Age (Real or fake): 17
What you would like to be called: DJ

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years and 10 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to avenge my flop in Gen One and show that I can be a good enough player for a series as great as this.
Where did you hear about applications? My Groups

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island ? Nope.

1. General Knowledge Trivia
2. Speed
3. Word/Number Puzzles
4. Logc Puzzles
5. Social/Voting
6. Luck
-----
7. Endurance
8. Reality TV Trivia
9. RSF Season Trivia
10. Spam

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? About 8pm EST further I'm great.

Coach's Game - Huge Flop
Cutthroat 2 - Another Fucking Flop

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? None
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I personally don't like seasons that I placed low. Which is why I want to avenge it because I don't want this series to end and me being a fucking flop, which I am not.

2959 days ago
Timster
Username: Timster
Age (Real or fake): 34 (Aneesa's age)
What you would like to be called: Timster

How long have you been on Tengaged?: January 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I LOVE this format. It creates drama and you can't be dragged down by your partner in an elimination.
Where did you hear about applications?: The Gauntlet 2 reunion!

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island?: Yes
Which seasons have you seen? 4 & 5
What was your favorite season and why? 4... because Margaret's storyline. But 5 had a better ending
Who was your favorite contestant and why? MARGARET because all the jealous girls hated on her from day 1 & she almost made it to the end twice.
What was your favorite Challenge and why?: Anything involving swimming & boats
What was your favorite Pit game and why?: Dirty Box?

1. Speed
2. RSF Trivia
3. Reality TV Trivia
4. General Knowledge
5. Endurance
6. Spam
7. Logic Puzzles
8. Luck
9. Social/Voting
10. Word/Number Puzzles

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Freshmeat, Cutthroat, The Castle, The Gauntlet, BOTS2, The Ruins, Freshmeat 2, A Coach's Game, Cutthroat 2, Free Agents, The Genius, Gauntlet 2.
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?: Winning Free Agents up against the best cast in RSF history :).
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?: I equally enjoyed Freshmeat 1, BOTS2, & Free Agents the most.
2959 days ago
doubledarefan01
Username: doubledarefan01
Age (Real or fake): 33
What you would like to be called: nels

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1.5 yrs

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to challenge my self
Where did you hear about applications? you

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? yes
Which seasons have you seen? I seen all I like seasons 4 and 5 the best
What was your favorite season and why? season 4 and 5
Who was your favorite contestant and why? tank d  he loves to party
What was your favorite Challenge and why? trivia wedgie and floaters
What was your favorite Pit game and why? take it to the hole margreat with the amazing throw

1 luck
2 reality tv
3 speed
4 general knowledge trivia
5 endurance
6 rsf season trivia
7 spam
8 social
9 logic puzzles
10 word/numbers puzzles

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? anytime after 5pm central
2959 days ago
jimboslice
Username: jimboslice
Age (Real or fake):  19
What you would like to be called: Jimmy

How long have you been on Tengaged?: almost 5 years, but for the past 2 I havent been active

Why do you want to compete on this season? Cause its been forever and I miss these!!
Where did you hear about applications? from you in the forums

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? nope

1- reality tv trivia
2- speed
3- general knowledge
4- logic puzzle
5- word/number puzzle
6- rsf trivia
7- endurance
8- luck
9- social/voting
10- spam

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anything after 8 pm and I should be good on most nights

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? oh god so many hold on

The Castle
The Gauntlet
Survivor Worldwide
Battle of the Seasons
BB Mystery Room
The Ruins
The Duel
Fresh Meat 2
Coaches Game
Pirate Master

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? im torn between the gauntlet cause I won, and the fact that me and splozojames were in the inner circle 11 out of 12 rounds in BOTS

Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? gotta go with battle of the seasons cause I did really good, but I love the castle format because of how original it is
2959 days ago
coltsfan876
YASSS NELS QUEEN <33
2958 days 22 hours ago
Absol
timster actually likes a white person on reality tv im bald
2958 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Username: Gaiaphagee
What you would like to be called: Chris

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? are you kidding me I am literally the redneck spokesperson representative of tengaged
Where did you hear about applications? I stalk your group.

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? No

~~Best~~
Endurance
Spam
Speed
Luck
Social/Voting
Word/Number Puzzles
Logic Puzzles
General Knowledge Trivia
Reality TV Trivia
RSF Season Trivia
~~Worst~~

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Monday/Wednesday- After 5 PM EST. Tuesday/Thursday- After 2 PM. Friday-Sunday- Any

GEN 1:
• RSF 10: The Castle- 25th/42
• RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide- 8/24
• RSF 18: The Mole 3- 11th/26
• RSF 20: A Coach's Game- Sarge455's Team- Last Member On Team During Team Phase- 10th/25
GEN 2:
• RSF 23: Solitary- 9th/13
• RSF 24: Big Brother Mystery Room 3- 3rd/14
• RSF 25: Endurance: Bora Bora- Orange Team- Partner Is Bad18life- 2nd/10 Teams (20 People)
• RSF 29: Opposite Worlds- Disqualified Due To Being Banned- 4th/18th
GEN 3:
• RSF 32: The Gauntlet 2- Rookies- 3rd/32 (Eliminated Round 10)

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Hmm probably Big Brother Mystery Room 3 in general. The entire season you could see how hard I was playing and I was basically Derrick from BB16. I was playing a perfect game until final 3, I lost the final challenge and got 3rd. That was by far one of my best games I've ever played on tengaged.

Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? See above. It was just fun and challenging and I truly was playing an amazing game. Also Gauntlet was extremely fun. I used to absolutely hates any challenges games because it was too complex to me. After playing it, I loved every aspect of it. Just wish I could've made finals. So close. Oh well.
2958 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: James
Age (Real or fake): 20
What you would like to be called: splozo

How long have you been on Tengaged?: close to 6 years now

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Because I LOVE how in Redneck Island the eliminations are singles but its still played in pairs it adds a whole bunch of new layers to the same format mtv was recycling 100000 times.
Where did you hear about applications?: The gauntlet reunion

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island?: yes
Which seasons have you seen?: 4 and 5
What was your favorite season and why?: 4 because of Margaret. She was the center of almost every storyline and most of the cast also brought it in one way or another there were just lots of storylines that i found so lozlworthy.
Who was your favorite contestant and why?: Margaret. Her season 4 storyline is one of my favorite single-season reality tv storyline off the top of my head. Her exit confessional where she said she was gonna continue to talk to BOTH Riley and Josh < 333333
What was your favorite Challenge and why?: Probably the final 4 challenge in season 4 with the ropes. It involved lots of strength but having a strategy to haul the huge rope was important too.
What was your favorite Pit game and why?: Definetly the rope pull one. It almost always produces super close upsets. Corey vs Bo, Jorden vs Nicole, and my personal favorite, Riley vs Corey were all AMAZING elimination rounds and nailbiters.

Word/Number Puzzles, Social/Voting, Luck, Reality TV Trivia,

1. Speed
2. Endurance
3. General Knowledge Trivia
4. Spam
5. RSF Season Trivia
6. Social/Voting
7. Logic Puzzles
8. Reality TV Trivia
9. Word/Number Puzzles
10. Luck (i feel like luck by definition wouldnt favor me either way so im just putting it 10th with that preface)

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: anything past 7 pm EST i can usually make it.

FRESH MEAT
GAUNTLET
SURVIVOR WORLDWIDE
BATTLE OF THE SEASONS
THE RUINS
THE AMAZING RACE
DUEL
THE MOLE 3: VENGEANCE IS SWEET
FRESH MEAT 2
A COACH'S GAME
PIRATE MASTER
CUTTHROAT 2
FREE AGENTS
OPPOSITE WORLDS
THE QUEST ALL STARS
THE GENIUS
THE GAUNTLET 2

What is your iconic moment in the series and why?: Orchestrating my alliance in the Gauntlet 2 to split the vote among 3 different people in round 8, and then taking advantage of the distribution of votes to then use the opposite alliance to vote me and my partner in along with self votes to activate the secret partner twist by a 1 vote margin.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I loved BOTS because of the whole inner circle thing but looking back The Genius and TAR(rando fave) are up there because of how hard they were and making finals/winning in them was rewarding.
2958 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Username: Ethan000
Age (Real or fake): 18
What you would like to be called: Ethan

How long have you been on Tengaged?: A little over 3 1/2 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete in this season because I want to win, simple. I have gotten 2nd in 2 different team formats, and while you do have to work as a team since you’re in duos, this season has a really cool twist to it where you compete as an individual in eliminations, and that makes me ecstatic! I’m honestly so tired of getting 2nd, and I just have a gut feeling that I could really do well this season! I just think it’s my time.
Where did you hear about applications? At the end of The Gauntlet 2’s Mini-Reunion

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? Yes.
Which seasons have you seen? 4
What was your favorite season and why? Well I’ve only seen Season 4, so I guess that one.
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Margaret, because even when the whole house was against her, she made it to the final 4 against all odds. I like a fighter, and she definitely was one. I also liked the drama she brought to the game, it made the season interesting to watch.
What was your favorite Challenge and why? I really enjoyed “Hole Lots Of Trouble,” because it really showed which teams could work well together with one being blindfolded when building the staircase of poles and the other giving directions. There was also the hard part of gaining enough momentum to swing yourself to even get the pieces your partner needs to finish the challenge.
What was your favorite Pit game and why? I’m gonna say “Strung Up,” because I liked the interesting element to it where you have to be fast, but keep the rope tight at the same time to have enough rope to tie it around all 15 cleats to ring the bell and finish.

1 - Speed
2 - Word/Number Puzzles
3 - Endurance
4 - Spam
5 - Logic Puzzles
6 - Social/Voting
7 - Reality TV Trivia
8 - RSF Season Trivia
9 - General Knowledge Trivia
10 - Luck

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 7-11PM EST

SEASON 25: ENDURANCE BORA BORA - 1st Place
SEASON 27: THE INFERNO - 2nd Place
SEASON 30: THE QUEST, ALL STARS - 10th Place
SEASON 32: THE GAUNTLET 2 - 2nd Place

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? I still think my most iconic moment in this series is when I saved myself with the lifeshield in The Inferno and threw jman96 into the elimination with michael222, who had been my rival all the way up until that point. It ended up being an Inferno where you had to work as a team, and jman 100% lost it for them, and thus my rival had been successfully eliminated :)
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I would have to say The Inferno, because even though I did end up getting Runner-Up, that season always kept me on my toes with the other team getting to nominate any 2 people from our team for The Inferno. I also really enjoyed the challenges that season as well. Winning lifeshields consistently, really made me realize how much of a competitor I actually can be.
2958 days 18 hours ago
wuau
Application:

Username: wuau
Age (Real or fake): 16
What you would like to be called: Jeremy

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Around 3 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I think that I have prepared myself enough to participate in a group game now!
Where did you hear about applications? I have been following your season since The Genius.

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? Unfortunately nope so I think it is worth to try :)

#1 Word/Number Puzzles
#2 Social/Voting
#3 Reality TV Trivia
#4 Logic Puzzles
#5 General Knowledge Trivia
#6 Spam
#7 Speed
#8 Endurance
#9 RSF Season Trivia
#10 Luck

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 8AM EST (In the morning)
2958 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Age (Real or fake): 20
What you would like to be called: Andrea

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Yes, of course!
Where did you hear about applications?: At the Reunion of my iconic season.

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island?: I've been watching Season 4 and 5.
Which seasons have you seen?: 4 & 5
What was your favorite season and why?: 4 because of the dominance of Margaret <3
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Margaret
What was your favorite Challenge and why? Pole Dancing, the name is just accurate.
What was your favorite Pit game and why?: Jerk off since it's Margaret's first win x

#1 Speed
#2 General Knowledge Trivia
#3 RSF Season Trivia
#4 Reality TV Trivia
#5 Luck
#6 Social/Voting
#7 Spam
#8 Logic Puzzles
#9 Endurance
#10 Word/Number Puzzles

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: I can do anytime after 4pm on Weekdays, anytime after 6pm on weekends.

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in?:
Gen 1:
#1 The Mole 3 - 10th
#2 Fresh Meat II - 9th
#3 A Coaches Game - 18th
Gen 2:
#1 Pirate Master - 10th
#2 Big Brother The Mystery Room III - 6th
#3 Endurance - 6th
#4 Free Agents - 13th
#5 Fresh Meat III - 8th
#6 The Quest - 11th
Gen 3:
#1 The Gauntlet 3 - Runner Up.

What is your iconic moment in the series and why?:
Throwing Mission Eight to attempt to get Colts into the Gauntlet, failing miserably and losing my Allie Lavaworks and ultimately winning four Gauntlets before losing in the finale :(

Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?:
I enjoyed Free Agents, Big Brother & The Gauntlet the most as they all had competitive players, each season being stronger than the rest and having their own charm to them which led to a season worth competing in.

2958 days 16 hours ago
Nightcore
Username: Nightcore
Age (Real or fake): 18
What you would like to be called: Brayden

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? The format looks so exciting and I want to participate in the first installment.
Where did you hear about applications? Gauntlet Reunion

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? Yes
Which seasons have you seen? 1-4
What was your favorite season and why? 1, it was so basic and I just felt it was entertaining
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Jeannie because she was so underrated her season
What was your favorite Challenge and why? Probably the final 4 challenge in season 1, just due to the fact that it showed who was the strongest.
What was your favorite Pit game and why? the one with the rope and like you had to keep it tight. It brought a new skill and concentration while also being fast and agile.

1. Speed
2. Reality TV Trivia
3. General Knowledge Trivia
4.Spam
5. Word/Number Puzzles
6. Social/Voting
7. Endurance
8. Luck
What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6-9

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Inferno, Fresh Meat 3, Gauntlet 2
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Is being blindsided by my team and voted into the Gauntlet and then winning and coming back eliminating their alliance member in the process and blindsiding the heads of the snake after i return
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? The inferno, it was drama filled but not too drama filled and it was honestly just perfect.
2958 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
Application:

Username: Mysterygame2
Age (Real or fake):
What you would like to be called: Nolan K

How long have you been on Tengaged?:
3+ years
Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I have never watched the show and I want to try how I would do in this type of format.
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs page+ I am in the group so I saw that it changed.

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island?  No

1.General Knowledge Trivia
2-Luck
3-Word/Number Puzzles
4.Logic Puzzles
5. RSF Season Trivia
6. Endurance
7. Speed
8. Reality Tv Trivia
9-Social/voting
10.spam

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 4-10 est

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Season 26 Free Agents,  Season 27 Inferno,  31 The Genius, 32  The Gauntlet 2
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Still Beating Piddu in Free Agents
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Free Agents because I felt like in that game I only really had to look after myself instead of other games with pairs or teams or anything like that. More of the fact that all of my fate was in either a luck draw or in my hands.
2958 days 8 hours ago
mistiksaint
Username: Mistiksaint
Age (Real or fake): 22
What you would like to be called: Jonas

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 months or so

Why do you want to compete on this season? There aren't many games like MTV the challenge that I have seen and so I want to take this opportunity
Where did you hear about applications? I was sent an invite after I missed the last one.

Have you ever seen any seasons of Redneck Island? No

#1 Endurance
#2 Speed
#3 General Knowledge trivia
#4 Word/Number Puzzles
#5 Logic Puzzles
#6 Spam
#7 Social/Voting
#8 Reality TV Trivia
#9 Luck
#10 RSF trivia

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anything after 7pm EST

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!