This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Official Cast of RSF Season 33: Redneck Island

Topic » Official Cast of RSF Season..

2953 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
@Tim A lot of people need to talk the talk they have been saying this season. I think Alex wants to see the rivalries they built on Guantlet. I am with you on the newbies being casted but do we want another fm3? I would love to see a half and half but I don't know how active they would be
2953 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
Timster
Eh, too many repeats from last season. I'd rather seen a lot of those rookies play who applied. Yeah i'm a repeat but I bring rating so i'm a guaranteed returnee (like Bananas)

*prays for several chess eliminations*
2953 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
LMFAO stop Jeff
2953 days 1 hour ago
Nightcore
here to slay Colts out of this season.
2953 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
oh shit you got casted? congrats
2953 days 1 hour ago
Nightcore
stop acting shocked ofc i got casted. RShow wants me to vs u in the gauntlet bc last season u talked the talked but didnt walk the talk GOODBYE
2953 days ago
Timster
u were robbed bambino
2952 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
LMFAO GOODBYE BAMBINO
2952 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why is Night already trying to be relevant in a season he doesn't actually need to be in?
It's idiotic to actually start arguments and idk why you're starting them with me?
2952 days ago
Nightcore
IceIceBaby
Why is Night already trying to be relevant in a season he doesn't actually need to be in?
It's idiotic to actually start arguments and idk why you're starting them with me?
----------------------------
why do i have to try to "be" something that I already am? stop trying to get airtime ty no1 wants to see u

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!