This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Formation

Topic » Team Formation

2953 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 24 of you will be divided into 12 teams of 2.

You have been divided based on RSF Experience into 12 Alumni who have the most RSF Experience to 12 Newbies who have the least RSF Experience.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker is who has an RSF Championship.

The INITIAL TEAMS will consist of 1 Alumni and 1 Newbie.  HOWEVER, eliminations can occur with any people so it will be possible to have teams of Alumni-Alumni or Newbie-Newbie

TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 8 pm est FIVE TRIALS will be posted which will test different aspects.  You will have 24 hours to complete as many as possible.  If you do not participate then you will be REPLACED by an alternate.

Alumni, you want to do your best in the trials as it will determine the ORDER you get your partners with those who do the best getting a stronger chance of getting the partner they want.

Newbies, you want to do your best in the trials to show the Alumni why they should choose you as a partner and get the strongest Alumni as your partner.

ALUMNI:

splozojames50
Leonine_Divine
Jordonk
Timster
coltsfan876
jimboslice
IceIceBaby
Gaiaphagee
Jkjkjk15
Absol
Ethan000
LaFierceBrittany2

NEWBIE:

Nightcore
coolexchangestudent
Lavaworks
nothingbutrouble
CharlieBibi
awwsum11
CoolblueP123
FrenchMaid
doubledarefan01
Beast1234
Lifer107
Logie56

Good luck.
2953 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
I honestly love this game already. I was like whatever about the Guantlet tbh but this game is gonna be awesome. Love every aspect of it
2953 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
I'm so excited! :D
2953 days 2 hours ago
Nightcore
lmfao @Andrea being an alumni who chooses a newbie. I feel bad for the partner that she picks lool
2953 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Logie56
I'm so excited! :D

Queen
2953 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL I'm excited, hey newbies, if you want to potentially be partners, hit me up :D
2953 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
Yeah I want an active newbie. But I know a lot of you already but really message me and talk. I wanna know who actually wants to be my partner
2953 days 2 hours ago
Timster
*sigh* I knew you'd do this shit
2953 days 2 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Ok as I'm a newbie, but the alumni know how active I am and how good I am so.
2953 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
@Tim whats wrong with it? I think its a great way rather than doing "Send a list ranking the newbies 1-12"
2953 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
^ I agree
2953 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
I think timster is referring more to the split of vets and newbies instead of just completely mixing it (idk how it would have been implemented but ye)
2953 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I think it's fair tbh since it's correct, isn't it? Those are the "alumni" and those are the "newbies"
2953 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I will say though, that if there's many alumni pits, which I'm sure there will be, it's gonna be an all out WAR
2953 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
Also, atleast Alex didn't make us compete vets vs vets and newbies vs newbies. We all hate when that happens. It could be worse
2953 days 2 hours ago
Lavaworks
Oh boy one season a Vet, now I'm a Newbie, excited to get to be on both sides :)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!