This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Trials

Topic » Trials

2951 days ago
RShowFreak
They will be posted in a minute.
2951 days ago
jimboslice
lets get it
2951 days ago
splozojames50
anybody else watching STRONG and American Grit tonight?
2951 days ago
RShowFreak
@james

I will be watching both later on DVR
2951 days ago
CharlieBibi
I'm here but honestly it's the Panthers' first playoff game in like ever so I will be giving way less attention than I would like to this
2951 days ago
RShowFreak
There will be FIVE Trials posted.

The faster you complete them, the better your chance at ranking higher.

For the Alumni, the ranking will work as follows: whoever does the best in a Trial will earn 12 points, next best will get 11 with the worst getting 1.  If you fail to complete a Trial you will earn ZERO POINTS.

Should you not attempt to compete in AT LEAST THREE TRIALS you will be replaced.
2951 days ago
coltsfan876
wait so does the time start from when they r posted or when we choose to strt it
2951 days ago
coltsfan876
and the panthers wont be beating the islanders sorry felix
2951 days ago
Nightcore
hey lo xoxo
2951 days ago
Nightcore
here to take out colts&andrea
2951 days ago
coltsfan876
here to hve fun
2951 days ago
RShowFreak
The way partners will work is that, the SOCIAL trial, will have you sending in a list, the highest ranked Alumni will then choose 2 Newbies to be their partner.  They will be partnered with 1 of them.  Whichever Newbie ranked that Alumni higher will be chosen as their partner, but if they ranked them at the same position then whoever the Alumni ranked higher will be their partner.

Alumni's choices will either be based on their list OR they will choose LIVE if they are present.

Are there any questions?
2951 days ago
coltsfan876
cuntinue my reign as fan fav
2951 days ago
Nightcore
here to continue MY REIGN as fan fav not a wannanbe pelican
2951 days ago
coltsfan876
yes  i asked one
2951 days ago
RShowFreak
@colts

The time starts FROM WHEN THEY ARE POSTED.  But some are based on how well you do in it than how fast it is finished.

Each trial will be posted in an INDIVIDUAL TOPIC with results being posted ONCE THEY ARE COMPLETED.  So once you complete a trial, your result will be IMMEDIATELY POSTED.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!