This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Bar

Topic » House Bar

2957 days 22 hours ago
FrenchMaid
ok tim calm the fuck down. I was just pointing out that a caramel frap is/looks totally different, therefore that "cute" gif didnt work out in your post.
2957 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
oh shit
2957 days 22 hours ago
Timster
IF YOU LOOK @ THE FIRST PAGE I KNEW IT WAS AN ICE COFFEE I JUST CHANGED IT TO CARAMEL FLOP ON MY NEWEST POST BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE CAUGHT DRINKING THE SAME THING TWICE.
2957 days 21 hours ago
splozojames50
the only thing worse than an outfit repeater... is an outfit REMEMBERER
2957 days 21 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Then maybe you should have found another gif?
Or is that flop you stan not popular enough to have a video where she has a caramel frap AND and iced coffee?
2957 days 18 hours ago
Timster
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I KNOW SHE HAS A VID OF HER HAVING A FRAP BUT I'M NOT GONNA GO OUT OF MY WAY TO FIND IT CAUSE NO1 CLICKS MY GYAZO GIFS ANYWAYS.

And she's NOT a flop. She has a MILLION SUBSCRIBERS on her main channel BITCH!

--

WOW ironically as soon as I was about to save this comment I searched her name and literally the first video to pop up was her drinking a frap in the thumbnail. I usually don't use gifs of a non-contestant.. but lets just say this is a spoiler for a future partner of mine in this game WHEN jkjkjk15 gets eliminated.

https://gyazo.com/10f627764ece8987bf4f5399ab6912df
2951 days 17 hours ago
splozojames50
leaked footage of me approaching the bar to make my decision

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!