This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 1

Topic » Reckoning 1

2948 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results of the Poll will be revealed and the 1st Reckoning will officially begin
2948 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The poll is now closed and the percentages are now public.
2948 days 4 hours ago
Lavaworks
2nd place noice :)
2948 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Yay not last!!!
2948 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
yas black team
2948 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the 1st Reckoning,

Sugar, Sugar.

In this Reckoning, each pair has a teacup and based on where you ranked in the poll, a number of sugar cubes with the highest receiving 15 cubes total for their team with the total decreasing per ranking.

Each team then has to place their sugar cubes in the tea cups of ANY TEAMS, their own included if they wish.  The only rule is you must divide your sugar cubes between AT LEAST 2 teams, it can be more if you wish.

The goal is to have as close to 20 sugar cubes in your teacup as possible without going over.

The winner of this Reckoning will be the pair who has closest to 20 sugar cubes but does NOT go over.  They will earn safety from the Pit and the power to choose 1 team to enter the Pit.

The last place team, will be the team who has the MOST SUGAR CUBES in their teacup AND has MORE THAN 20.  If no team has more than 20 cubes in their teacup then whoever has the least number of sugar cubes will be last place.  The last place pair will automatically be chosen to compete in the Pit.

There is a TWIST HOWEVER.  If more than 1 team receives more than 20 sugar cubes in their teacup, then the team with the most will be last place as usual.  BUT, every other team that got over 20 sugar cubes and was NOT last place will earn SAFETY FROM THE PIT.  This means they cannot be chosen by the winning team to enter the Pit.

To decide how to divide your sugar cubes, BOTH MEMBERS of a pair must mail me how they will divide their cubes. 

--If both members mail me the same list then they will be divided as stated
--If only 1 member mails me a list then the cubes will be divided as is BUT that pair will receive 10 PENALTY sugar cubes into their teacup.  They will still be eligible to win the Reckoning.
--If no member mails me a list, OR if both members mail me different lists, then all cubes they own will be placed into their own teacup, AND the pair will receive 15 PENALTY sugar cubes.  In addition, they cannot win the Reckoning even if they are closest to 20, AND if they are over 20 but not last place, they will NOT earn safety.

NOTE:  You are allowed to send me multiple lists and change them if you like but the most recent list sent by each team member will be what counts.

In the next post, I will post how many cubes each team has.

Good luck.
2948 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sugar Cubes to give:

15-Ethan000/awwsum11   (Yellow)
14-coltsfan876/Lavaworks   (Black)
12-Timster/CoolblueP123   (Brown)
12-LaFierceBrittany2/FrenchMaid   (Blue)
12-IceIceBaby/Logie56   (Green)
9-splozojames50/CharlieBibi   (Lime)
9-jimboslice/nothingbutrouble   (Purple)
9-Gaiaphagee/Lifer107   (White)
7-Absol/coolexchangestudent   (Maroon)
7-Jordonk/Beast1234   (Orange)
5-Jkjkjk15/doubledarefan01   (Red)
5-Leonine_Divine/Nightcore   (Gray)
2948 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you have any questions, ask them here.

You will have until TOMORROW (MONDAY) at 8 pm est to mail me your lists.

At that time, I will reveal the results.
2948 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: As rewards from last season, coltsfan876 and splozojames50 earned automatic passes onto this season AND immunity from the first Elimination.

So, that means that BOTH OF THEIR PAIRS ARE SAFE THIS ROUND.  They cannot finish in last place AND cannot be chosen by the winning team for the Pit.

HOWEVER, if they do not participate in this Reckoning, their immunity will be nullified.
2948 days 4 hours ago
Timster
This is not TTRS bye
2948 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
dead u the worst
2948 days 4 hours ago
Lavaworks
Yay thanks Colts lol
2948 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
it was at ur femise that i gor safety lava no need to thank me
2948 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
now we dont have to mail ppl and strategize we can just put our 14 wherever we want
2947 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
For those asking, I will NOT BE REVEALING who gave sugar cubes to who, just the final totals
2947 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
praying this gets interesting

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!