This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pit 1 - Timster vs doubledarefan01

Topic » Pit 1 - Timster vs..

2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
see ya
2970 days 20 hours ago
Timster
Wow I thought we'd get 2 more rounds, I was gonna give him a point but I didn't wanna do it early on cause I was scared he was gonna suddenly whoop my ass.

I'M SO SORRY NELS. YOU'RE AMAZING. YOU WHOOPED MY ASS ON TTRS AND NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU OKAY?
2970 days 20 hours ago
Timster
THIS IS NOT REVENGE, I NEVER HAD ANY HATRED FOR YOU. IT WAS STRICTLY BUSINESS.

WE ALL LOVE YOU. A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE YOU. NEVER GIVE UP OKAY?
2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
no u got ur revenge i cried a little
2970 days 20 hours ago
Timster
It's OKAY to be sad. We all get upset over these games sometimes. But just remember that this is just a dumb silly game, it is NOT going on our resume in real life. It's just like Call of Duty.
2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
i think I'm done with these game
2970 days 20 hours ago
coltsfan876
these games aren't easy nels i feel u , but you gave it your all and thats all that matters
2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
i think I'm done with these games jkjkjk fucked me over by volunteer to be in here I'm over this drama
2970 days 20 hours ago
Timster
You should try joining a Big Brother UK style/Stars game. You would be great at that. You have an EXCELLENT social game and I could see you going far. If you ever need anything just tag me in a blog!
2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
no i really think I'm done with these game i cant take it people target me for no reason
2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
i do have a learning disability but I'm no retard
2970 days 20 hours ago
coltsfan876
Timster
You should try joining a Big Brother UK style/Stars game. You would be great at that. You have an EXCELLENT social game and I could see you going far. If you ever need anything just tag me in a blog!

For real though your social game is not the problem nels if alex does like a stars/bb uk style game or something that doesn't involve speed you would do really well
2970 days 20 hours ago
jimboslice
we all love you nels
2970 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Great job, Nels!! You tried your best :)
2970 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
i think I'm done with these game people just target me for no reason  thanks though

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!