This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 6

2943 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The competitors in this Pit will be

coltsfan876 and Lavaworks

AND

Leonine_Divine and Nightcore

The Pit will be TWO 1-on-1 matches with 1 member of each pair facing off against each other.

The Pit will be on SUNDAY since tomorrow my schedule is very unsettled, at a time decided and agreed upon by ALL FOUR COMPETITORS.  Discuss in the group and agree on a time that all 4 must agree on.

In addition, each individual must mail me which member of the opposing pair they want to face off against in the Pit.  If 2 people's choices match then we have our match ups.  If there is no match or multiple people want the same opponent, the tiebreaker will be the match ups determined by the challenge winners which were sent to me.

You have as long as it takes to agree on a time here.  If a decision is not reached by morning, I will decide a time.

You have until 1 am est to MAIL ME your choice in opponent giving you just over 4 and a half hours to do so.  If you do not mail me in that time, you have no say. 

I will post the match-ups TONIGHT once the deadline hits

The winners in the Pit will either stay a pair or become a new pair.

Good luck.
2943 days 22 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I can do like 9pm since its mothers day
2943 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
Sunday @ 6 would be best for me id like to get it out of the way early
2943 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
How about 8pm?
2943 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
uhhhhh idk 7?
2943 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
how about I meet you halfway and do 7:30...my family has a lot of women in it so Mother's Day is more than just brunch and a gift that's why I'm trying to go for the later side
2943 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
i feel like i might be going out that night but ok 730
2943 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I received choices from 3 of the 4.  Leonine_Divine and Nightcore both wanted to face Lavaworks but Lavaworks did not send a choice.  coltsfan876 wanted to face Leonine_Divine.  Since there was no match and of those who sent there was conflict in who would face who, the tiebreaker is the Reckoning winner's match ups which will now be chosen.  Based on those, 2 of the 3 who sent will get their opponent of choice

The match ups for the Pit will be:

coltsfan876   vs.   Leonine_Divine

Lavaworks   vs.   Nightcore

You still need to discuss in the group and all agree on a time to have the Pit on Sunday otherwise I will pick a time.
2943 days 8 hours ago
Nightcore
6PM is primetime tbh
2943 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
^^^
2943 days 6 hours ago
Absol
y'all realize that no matter what lava isn't gonna be able to agree on a time lol
2943 days 3 hours ago
Timster
Actually he logged back on last night.
2943 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
That's not him though Timster, that's someone who hacked his account.
2943 days 3 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Ok fine 6pm
2943 days ago
coltsfan876
yas 6 plz
2943 days ago
Leonine_Divine
If I can't make it then good luck colts, hopefully Nightcore and you make a stronger team than me and him

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!