This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 7

Topic » Reckoning 7

2952 days 6 hours ago
Absol
flop
2952 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both teams sent in submissions but since 1 misspelled 1 of the beers, the other team is safe.

The correct guesses are:

Boddingtons
Singha
Delirium Tremens
Bass
Pabst Blue Ribbon

With the 1st correct submission, the team that is safe from being last place is Gaiaphagee and Absol

That means finishing in last place and earning an AUTOMATIC spot in the next Pit will be Ethan000 and Logie56
2952 days 6 hours ago
Absol
*tongue pops*
2952 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh my God.......I literally hate spellcheck rn
2952 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
OVER A FUCKING BEER CHALLENGE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
2952 days 6 hours ago
Absol
Ethan I love me going home in episode 7 like you said
and it's gonna be in the pit with you
2952 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Damn that really sucks tbh, considering we prob coulda won had spellcheck not fucked up
2952 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL Absol stop
2952 days 6 hours ago
Absol
OK WELL I SENT SPLOZO IN TWO EPISODES AGO HE AIN'T GONNA JUST FORGIVE ME!!!
2952 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations splozojames50 and FrenchMaid, you have won this Reckoning.

splozojames50 and FrenchMaid, you have earned safety from the Pit.  The decision is now in your hands.  You must discuss and AGREE on which other team will face off against Ethan000 and Logie56 in the Pit.

You have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (TUESDAY) to mail me which pair you are sending in.  You both must send the same pair.  If you cannot agree and send different pairs, you will lose your safety and will be sent into the Pit YOURSELVES as the punishment.  You can change your mind and send different teams but the most recent mail you each send by the deadline will be your final choices.

IN ADDITION, as the tiebreaker you must say which matchups you prefer for The Pit.  You will pair Ethan000 and Logie56 EACH with 1 member of the pair you agree to send in.  You must agree on this as well.  NOTE: This decision you make will only come into play as a TIEBREAKER.
2952 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Next time I play redneck island, you best believe I'm gonna be memorizing beer logos

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!