This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Reckoning Info

Topic » Final Reckoning Info

2941 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
splozojames50 and FrenchMaid

Timster and Absol

jimboslice and nothingbutrouble

Congratulations!  You have done what 18 other people could not.  You have reached the Final Reckoning where 1 pair will earn the title of RSF Champion and win RSF Season 33: Redneck Island.

It is now up to the 6 of you to agree on a day and time next week (sometime Monday to Friday) to have the Final Reckoning.  Participation is REQUIRED so all 6 must agree.  NOTE: The Final Reckoning will go until 1 pair is victorious, however long that takes so take that into account.

As a hint, there was 1 Pit that was played once.  I would study it as something similar will be incorporated into the Final Reckoning.

So discuss here and agree when the Final Reckoning will take place.
2941 days 14 hours ago
Absol
Lol bye fats @ getting a puzzle :)
2941 days 14 hours ago
Timster
That's RIDICULOUS
2941 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
any weekday at 8pm EST
2941 days 13 hours ago
FrenchMaid
i can do Weds/Thursday any time
Monday i can do late like 10 pm and afterwards
I work at night Tuesday/Friday
2941 days 12 hours ago
Absol
I vote Thursday at 8 pm
2941 days 11 hours ago
splozojames50
thurdsy at 8 sounds good to me
2941 days 10 hours ago
jimboslice
I don't work Thursday nights so that works for me
2941 days 6 hours ago
Timster
My most memorable moments with all the finalists.

Splozojames50 a shit ton. Probably my most memorable MOMENT was anything that happened on The Genius.

Jimboslice running BOTS2 with you & James as y'all were in the inner circle every week AND I TOLD Y'ALL WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR VOTES!

Absol realy random and stupid. But calling you "Nany" after you made the finals on Free Agents.

Nothingbuttrouble random & stupid. But when you played TTRS Big Brother: A Tangled Web (Nightcore was also on it #PremadeSpotted) and you got nominated like every week & got sick of it and quit lolol

http://turneytimerealityseries.wikia.com/wiki/TTRS_18:_Big_Brother-_A_Tangled_Web

Frenchmaid - Arguing w/ you about my starbucks gif
2941 days 2 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Uhm a say Thursday but at 6..,I am NOT staying up till like 11/12 to finish this.
2941 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
cant do 6
2940 days 20 hours ago
Absol
I want to delete Timster fat :)
2940 days 20 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
it's exam week next week. 8 PM EST is waaay to late.
2940 days 17 hours ago
Timster
Paula & Theresa vs Sarah & Devyn vs Dustin & Heather

http://news.mtv.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/PaulaEmilyWinners.jpg
2940 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
the earliest i can do is 7 est

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!