This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 34 Reveal

Topic » RSF Season 34 Reveal

2916 days 19 hours ago
Absol
damn i wanna play now
2916 days 18 hours ago
Dito
If only I had the time to join... I would finally have a chance of winning on my own. Lol.

And If I were to win... Season 35 will finally be Rivals just for the hell of it.
2916 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
I would sign up if its guaranteed rivals for season 35, invite only! We don't even need real rivalrires, just do exaggerations like someone made a shady comment about someone in the confessional...RIVALS!
2915 days 23 hours ago
Dito
2915 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well true Lol

I guess no one is replying because it is new and the show is pretty much like....I don't know appealing to people. I mean I think its a good concept but I'm not like potentially a great player physically which pretty much RSF is (I mean there are still other concepts like Strategy and Sociability/Likeability but activity is pretty much a MUST and that's where I lack lol like no wonder I don't play much.)
2915 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
However I just hope this season is good to watch and not frustrating for Rshow to host. ^_^
2915 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
It's understandable why it may not be as popular but I will stick with it but if the apps don't fill up soon I will take it as a sign to take a break from Tengaged and will probably step away for a while depending on that will determine if I will come back for future seasons
2915 days 2 hours ago
Timster
:0 welp at least I made the finals again on the final RSF season :(
2915 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Again
2915 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I'd likely stay just to finish the seasons I am playing in then take a break but really only if the apps don't fill up as currently there are only enough applicants to fill half the cast
2915 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
lol
2914 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Bless
2913 days 12 hours ago
jman96
So the show is almost "The Adrenaline Project" with adults and teams.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!