This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Season 34: American Grit

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Season..

2934 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username:
Name:
Age (Real or fake):

How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen American Grit?
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Who was your favorite contestant and why?
Who was your favorite cadre/team leader and why?
What was your favorite Challenge and why?

Which game types would you rank from your best to worst (1-10) (You must rank ALL TEN):

Speed, Spam, Logic Puzzles, Word/Number Puzzles, Social/Voting, Luck, Reality TV Trivia, General Knowledge Trivia, RSF Season Trivia, Endurance

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in?
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2933 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Pt.1

Username: Ethan000
Name: Ethan
Age (Real or fake): 18

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 4 Years (in 1 1/2 months)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete in this season because I feel like I have a lot to prove. People may think differently, but I say this because I feel as if I haven’t performed to the best of my ability in a single season yet. I want to do that; I WANT to give it my all and hold nothing back. I’m also here for redemption. I went out a hell of a lot earlier than I would have liked last season, and I want to redeem myself from that disaster.
Where did you hear about applications? I checked the group one day and saw it changed. I didn’t know quite what it was or how it worked, but I watched all of the episodes that have aired so far in Season 1 today, so I feel like I’m on top of things.

Have you ever seen American Grit? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant and why? I would have to say Goldie, only because she’s a true underdog. I always like a good underdog story, and hers (up to this point), has been amazing. “You want to know how I spell compass? G-P-S!”
Who was your favorite cadre/team leader and why? I mean I personally like Noah. His team DOMINATES challenges, and he’s proven (as a leader) time and time again WHY his team has been so successful throughout Season 1.
What was your favorite Challenge and why? My favorite challenge would probably have to be the one where they were woken up early in the morning and had to navigate themselves through the woods back to the Circus Grounds. Navigating is something I personally think I am good at, and I think it’s entertaining to watch others do it as well. (It’s also funny to see them suck, as in the Blue Team)

Which game types would you rank from your best to worst (1-10) (You must rank ALL TEN):

*flashes back to Redneck Island* I have made adjustments!

1 - Endurance
2 - Spam
3 - Word/Number Puzzles
4 - Speed
5 - Logic Puzzles
6 - Reality TV Trivia
7 - Social/Voting
8 - RSF Season Trivia
9 - Luck
10 - General Knowledge Trivia

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win.

Well I’m not THAT proud of it, but if we go back to TTRS 30: The Duel 2, I was so determined to make that final, I got a perfect score in the endurance challenge (staying up all 24 hours to mail Turney each and every hour). Not only did I win the challenge and make the final, but I also set a TTRS Record in the process.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why? I think the Marines best fit me, because I can be quite independent at times and can accomplish a lot, but when forced to work with others, I can get it done as well. It’s kind of like how The Marines are kind of independent in their own ways as a branch in the military, but if they need to work together with another branch (for example the Navy), then they can easily do that as well. I guess versatile is the right word I’m looking for.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? 7-11PM EST

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

SEASON 25: ENDURANCE BORA BORA - 1st Place
SEASON 27: THE INFERNO - 2nd Place
SEASON 30: THE QUEST, ALL STARS - 10th Place
SEASON 32: THE GAUNTLET 2 - 2nd Place
SEASON 33: REDNECK ISLAND - 6th Place
2933 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Pt.2

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Well since I don’t want to just state the same moment in my application that I stated for my app last season, I would have to say that my most iconic moment in this series was when myself/coltsfan were backed into a corner when we came in last in a special Endurance Mission which automatically sent us to the next Temple of Fate UNLESS we came in first in the next Temple Mission. Odds definitely were NOT in our favor as the Purple Team won the Samadhi, and chose to also PENALIZE us in the next Temple Mission in hopes that we wouldn’t win. Everything was stacked against us, but we pulled through! We won that Temple Mission, gained our safety from the Temple of Fate, and ultimately went on to win the whole season!
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I would have to say that my favorite season looking back is still The Inferno. Gosh, there’s just something about that season that I enjoyed very much. Maybe it was the fact that I was quite competitive in it, and was mildly successful throughout the whole season, but all-in-all it was just great! I loved it!
2933 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Username: SurvivorFan37
Name: Will
Age (Real or fake): 19

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years, 4 in October

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I was actually thinking of hosting this myself some time, and it's an off-beat style of reality game that I haven't really had a chance to try out before.
Where did you hear about applications?: From your ad on the blogs page!

Have you ever seen American Grit?: Yes.
Who was your favorite contestant and why?: Right now, probably Haze.  She's definitely the strongest woman left in the competition, she's mature and endearing and I think she could definitely be the winner.  I also like Mark and Clare, a close second and third for my favorite.

Who was your favorite cadre/team leader and why?: Has to be Noah, he picked an amazing team (Clare, Mark, and David are all beasts and Lisa wasn't terrible either) and they've absolutely destroyed the competition thus far.  Though I also want Tee to do well, her team is always in second or third and keeps losing people at the Circus.

What was your favorite Challenge and why?: Though it hasn't aired yet, I expect that the fortification challenge will be my favorite because it seems like it'd be really fun to do and requires multiple levels of strategy to win (they also did something like that on Survivor once).

Speed, Spam, Logic Puzzles, Word/Number Puzzles, Social/Voting, Luck, Reality TV Trivia, General Knowledge Trivia, RSF Season Trivia, Endurance
1. Reality TV Trivia
2. Speed
3. General Knowledge Trivia
4. Logic Puzzles
5. Spam
6. Word/Number Puzzles
7. Social/Voting
8. Endurance
9. Luck
10. RSF Trivia

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win: I always play out the games that I join, I've never been kicked out or removed for being inactive.  If you cast me, know that I'll give it my all and see it through to the end, while sending confessionals and doing my best to contribute to the season overall.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why?:  I'd have to say the Navy, as I feel like the routine (on a ship, presumably in the Gulf somewhere at least) would be more regimented and predictable, which would be more suited to my skillsets.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)?: 7-9 PM EST would be optimal, though 10-11 also works on days where I don't have to work the next day.  Other than that, any other time of day works when I am not working (which varies from week to week, so I can't be more specific than that) but 7-9 PM will ALWAYS work for me.

I've never played in your series before, so I can't fill out part 2.
2933 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Username: Carlyjordan14
Name: Carly Jay
Age (Real or fake): 23

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? - I LOVE American Grit and I'd love the chance to be a part of it!

Where did you hear about applications? - Banner ad

Have you ever seen American Grit? - Every week

Who was your favorite contestant and why? - I love K-Joy because she is strong and even though she was eliminated, she ALWAYS gave it her all.

Who was your favorite cadre/team leader and why? - Noah as he was always supportive of his team, even when they fell short. He is a strong leader who is dedicated to improving his team.

What was your favorite Challenge and why? - I enjoy the circus challenges as they push the bottom three to really fight for their spot on the show.

1. Social/Voting
2. Spam
3. Endurance
4. Word/Number Puzzles
5. Logic Puzzles
6. Speed
7. Reality TV Trivia
8. General Knowledge Trivia
9. Luck
10. RSF Season Trivia

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. - When I competed on JJ's Big Brother 6 I gave it everything I had. I won the most competitions out of any contestant, of every season, on the show. I fought hard to win endurance, puzzles, speed and various other competitions. I was determined to win and gave it my all. I had NEVER fought so hard in any game before.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why? - The Army as I have the strength and endurance ability to out last any other branch.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? - It varies, but usually 9pm EST or later.
2933 days ago
Qazwdxedc
Username: Qazwdxedc
Name: Qaz
Age (Real or fake): 16

How long have you been on Tengaged?: well I had an old account, so in total, 3 and a half years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've never played in your series, although I am a survivor group game veteran and I've never really done a challenge game like yours or turneys.
Where did you hear about applications? I've known about this group for a long time.

Have you ever seen American Grit? Never

I'm good at everything but not amazing, but here I go.
1. Social/voting
2. Spam
3. Speed
4. General knowledge trivia
5. Reality TV trivia
6. Luck
7. Endurance
8. Word/number puzzles
9. Logic puzzles
10. RSF trivia (due to never played before)

In a hockey game, I blocked a shot with 5 seconds left, from the guy with the best shot in the league, for my team to win the championship. I had a massive bruise for a long time but I did everything I could to help our team win.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why? Army since I can train and train for hours in real life, I'm very muscular and I can run half marathons at 16 years old.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)?
Anytime from 5:30-10 pm EST.
2932 days 1 hour ago
Chris1080
Application:

Username: Chris1080
Name: Chris

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because it's something different and i like different. Plus I heard it was a good show.
Where did you hear about applications? I heard about them from you.

Have you ever seen American Grit? No

1. Reality TV Trivia
2. General Knowledge Trivia
3. Luck
4. Endurance
5. Spam
6. Social/Voting
7. Logic Puzzles
8. Speed
9. RSF Season Trivia
10. Word/Number Puzzles

I lie in very small cases in order to get ahead in life, I also kiss ass in life to make people like me, whether it be people my age, adults, teachers, etc., I will do anything to win but when I don't need a person anymore I'll cut them loose.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why?
Navy because I'm a strong swimmer.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? 8pm-11pm EST

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Gauntlet 2
Beating BBlover96, who is ranked number 1 on tengaged and is a great competitor in your series, in an elimination round and showing everyone on the Rookies team that I'm a valuable player. But they eventually sent me in for my third time in a row and I ended up quitting the game because I didn't want to be their sacrificial lamb like Frank and Jillian on the Gauntlet 3. I probably shouldn't have quit but I want to prove to everyone that I am a good competitor and that I can win.
Well I guess the Gauntlet 2 because I played in it and man was there drama.
2930 days 8 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Username: doubledarefan01
Name: nels
Age (Real or fake): 33

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Redemption
Where did you hear about applications? Last season reunion

1 luck
2 reality TV
3 rsf  season  trivia
4 general knowledge trivia 
5 speed
6 spam
7 social/voting
8 endurance
9 logic puzzles
10 word and number puzzles
Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. I never give in these games

Navy
What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? After 3pm central

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Season 33 redneck island
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? It was sent home first
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Only played in one season

2929 days 16 hours ago
Halloween
Username: Halloween
Name:  Dylan
Age (Real or fake): 16

How long have you been on Tengaged?: about four-five years give or take cause of old accounts

Why do you want to compete on this season? because previously I showed I was a force to be reckoned with and then i got ejected.. im back for revenge and im back to show everybody i can win alone
Where did you hear about applications? the blogs page and ur ad

Have you ever seen American Grit? no

Spam /Speed / General Knowledge Trivia / Word Number Puzzles / Logic Puzzles / Endurance / Reality TV Trivia / Luck / Social and voting / RSF trivia

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. Well once in your amazing race group game you hid a clue in one of the comments of jharrins ten thousand blogs and i spend thirteen hours looking for it

Air Force cause I can sky dive and I would skydive and I am not afraid of heights and shooting bitches
What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? 3PM - 10:30 PM EST anytime

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? SEASON 16: THE AMAZING RACE [second] SEASON 31: THE GENIUS [fourth]
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Getting ejected at final four because It will go down as one of the most iconic moments in history of ur games
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Probably TAR cause i didnt get ejected lol
2928 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Username: jman96
Name: Jordan M

How long have you been on Tengaged?:6 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I like to compete in these shows and make it to the end.
Where did you hear about applications? My groups page

Have you ever seen American Grit? I have not seen american grit

Which game types would you rank from your best to worst (1-10) (You must rank ALL TEN

Best

Reality TV trivia
Endurance
Spam
Rsf season trivia
Luck
Speed
General trivia
Social voting
Logic puzzles
Word number puzzles

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. In real life I took the literacy test. It was on a laptop but as the teachers were handing it in, it got deleated so I had to do the whole thing again. And the same thing happened again so I had to do it again until I finally accomplished it. In this site, my best example would have to come from gauntlet 2. I was in a speed gauntlet against 2 strong players at the same time. I had focus, keep fighting until I eventually won those duals.

I guess the army. We can determined to get the job done against enemies and never give up.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? 7-11 pm est

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Gen 2: cutthroat, endurance, free agents, inferno, opposite worlds, the quest, genius, gauntlet 2

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Proberly in the inferno when I was sent in the inferno for stupid reasons, competed with Michael, and lost which lead to Mike berating me and accusing me of throwing it.

Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Gauntlet 2. Won a lot of missions, won 2 difficult gauntlets , I showed a little bit of redemption from past seasons and I made it to the finals for once. Even if we did lose because a teammate can't do math.
2926 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username:Brandonh1
Name: Brandon H
Age (Real or fake): 18

How long have you been on Tengaged: 3 Years 

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I want to win!
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen American Grit?  Yeah
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Tony, He's a really athletic and hardworking person and he'll never give up!
Who was your favorite cadre/team leader and why? Nick, I like there athleticism and overall they  is a great team!
What was your favorite Challenge and why? The circus it pushes the best of the best and just when you think someone is about to give up the unexpected happens. You'll never know what gonna happen til it happens!

1- Speed
2- Spam
3- reality Tv trivia
4- Endurance
5- Logic puzzles
6- General Knowledge
7- Words and numbers
8- Luck
9 RSF Season Trivia
10- Social Voting

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. Often in stars I say and do whatever it takes to win a challenge. I am also a State Qualifier in Track and Field as well as Cross country so running is defiantly my strong suit!

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why? Army or Marines! They both deal with taking people down and I'll never give up and I'll never stop until I reach a goal or finish a challenge!

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? Uhh anytime  5-11 PM EST
2925 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
Application:

Username: Mysterygame2
Name: Nolan
Age (Real or fake): 15

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because Johnnnnnn CENA
Where did you hear about applications? I check the group regularly

1. Speed
2. Puzzles
3/ Voting
4. Luck
5. Logic Puzzles
6. RSF Season Trivia
7. General Knowledge
8. Endurance
9. Spam
10. Reality Tv Trivia

I have pushed my best friend to win $300
Army because I can't handle flying or being on a boat.
4-11 EST PM (b4 summer) Summer stars for me on the 17th then i'm pretty much good every day

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in? Free Agents The Genius and The Gauntlet 2 The Inferno
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Beating Piddu in a luck comp in like 3 seconds. Because he was known as one of the best @the challenges
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Free Agents because I love the format and the draw itself.

2924 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Application:

Username: Coolexchangestudent
Name: DJ
Age (Real or fake): 17

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 Years XD

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Nobody was applying LOL But in all seriousness I just think that I needed to try some other group games other than Survivor (I have to take a break at getting 4th everytime in Survivor.)
Where did you hear about applications?: Well I've always been here *winks*

Have you ever seen American Grit? Nope XD

1. Social/Voting apparently
2. Logic Puzzle
3. Word/Number Puzzles
4. Luck
5. General Knowledge Trivia
6. Speed
7. RSF Trivia
8. Endurance
9. Reality TV Trivia
10. Spam

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. - I guess pretty much everything if I get far in a group game, I do it by not giving up, although this has broken me in times as I play it emotionally.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why? - Air Force. It is a subject in my school so I guess the Air Force.

Uhhh...any time sucks for me I'll just mail you XD

Coach's Game - Huge Flop
Cutthroat 2 - Another Fucking Flop
Redneck Island - I guess you can say it is also a flop XD

Almost beating Gaiaphagee, I guess that was an accomplishment.

I don't really have a favorite because I've been a flop. Every season I'm just trying to improve my game.
2924 days 5 hours ago
Theocrules
Username: Theorules
Name: Matt
Age (Real or fake): 23

How long have you been on Tengaged?: I joined on December 22 2016

Why do you want to compete on this season? Like i'm a finally a yellow card when i was a white card i could not apply for half of the groups
Where did you hear about applications? Like I posters of this group I joined go accepted me .

Have you ever seen American Grit? Tbh No.

Which game types would you rank from your best to worst (1-10) (You must rank ALL TEN): Endurance Speed Luck Spam Word/Number Genral Social voting Trivia Knowledge RSF

Give an example of something you have done (either in real life or in a game) that showcases your determination and drive to compete and win. Make a allance just make a tean.

Which branch of the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) would you best fit in and why? Air force love airplanes THAT SHOT BULLETS!!

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)? Any time.

2923 days 19 hours ago
dominosummers820
username-dominosummers820
name domino
since this year
idk just to see how the show works
i saw them on a big brother game
no
to win and work together
2923 days 16 hours ago
DonaldTrump
i dont feel like typing it out but i live in america est and i apply

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!