This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 1

Topic » Evolution 1

2907 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your 1st Evolution.

This Evolution is called Strength in Numbers.

In this Evolution, I will create a blog.

In this blog you must get people who are not in this season to post the following phrase:

I choose to enlist in the U.S. (Military Branch your team represents)

So they should say 1 of the 4 phrases:

I choose to enlist in the U.S. Marine Corps
I choose to enlist in the U.S. Navy
I choose to enlist in the U.S. Army
I choose to enlist in the U.S. Air Force

Each individual can only post 1 of the 4 phrases and the 1st one they post is what counts.

The team that has the most enlistments in a little over 24 hours will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus.

This challenge will end at 9 pm est TOMORROW (Monday) which will give you 24.5 hours to enlist recruits.

I will post the link to the blog here.

Good luck.
2906 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Hi
2906 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
The final tally was

1-BLUE Team
3-RED Team
24-GREEN Team

42-GRAY Team

With 42 enlistments, congratulations GRAY Team, you have won this Evolution and have earned SAFETY from the Circus.  All 4 of you will advance to Round 2.  Ethan000 as the cadre of the winning team you have earned a double vote in next round's cadre vote.

BLUE, RED and GREEN teams, you have failed this Evolution and now 1 member of each team will be voted into the Circus where you will have to fight for your right to stay in this game.

teamjacz, SurvivorFan37, and mysterygame2, as your team's cadre this round you must choose one of your fellow teammates to face the very first Circus.  You have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Tuesday) to decide which team member it will be and mail me your decision along with a reason why you are choosing that person.

BOTH your choice AND your reason will be PUBLICLY posted tomorrow when I reveal who will face the Circus.

NOTE: During season 32, jman96 earned a guaranteed pass and immunity from the 1st elimination in any season he chooses.  He used this pass during applications and thus jman96 cannot be chosen for the Circus.

To everyone, I will see you tomorrow at 8 pm est for the Circus Decision Reveal.  Then tomorrow night, the 3 chosen will have to agree on a time for Wednesday to do the LIVE Portion of the Circus and before then (can be anytime after the reveal) will need to participate in the NON-LIVE portion of the Circus whenever they are ready.  The Circus rules for the NON-LIVE portion will be posted PUBLICLY tomorrow.

I will see you then.
2906 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Oh
2906 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
I don't think I was going to put you in anyway Jordan :p

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!