This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Meeting Area

Topic » Meeting Area

2649 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Ty for safety Castle. Gl Grit and Duel
2649 days 6 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
thx jacob :)
2648 days 16 hours ago
Chris1080
Go TEAM DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2646 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline has hit and I have gotten a decision but since I am on mobile I will post it later tonight when I get to my computer
2646 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal how the members of the winning Team, Team ROOKIE, have voted and who will face off against Team DUEL in the Arena
2646 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
For this decision, MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie then the tie-breaker vote goes to the person who most contributed to the team winning the challenge.

Jkjkjk15 DID NOT VOTE and cannot receive the normal penalty since the team is a 2 person team thus he will receive an individual penalty in the next challenge.

VOTES:

Team BACHELOR PAD - BOBROCKS333
DID NOT VOTE - Jkjkjk15

The decision has been made.

The next Arena will be

Team ROOKIE

vs.

Team BACHELOR PAD

It is now time to reveal what type of Arena Game will be played.
2646 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you know there are 2 types of Arena games left to be played in the cycle:

Physical
Mental

Once one type is selected, it cannot be selected again until each type has been played once.

For this decision, MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie then the tie-breaker vote goes to the person who most contributed to the team winning the challenge which in this case is the person who gave away the most weight.

VOTES:

Physical - BOBROCKS333
DID NOT VOTE - Jkjkjk15

The decision has been made.

That means that the next Arena will be a PHYSICAL game.

More info on the next Arena and the voting for it will be posted shortly.
2646 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
WOW.
2646 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
@ it being posted ten hours later yet my 20 minute late vote couldn't be accepted
2646 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
You had more than 24 hours to send in your vote by the deadline I gave and missed that deadline.
2646 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ight sorry I was only literally never LOOOL I had things going on and over half of those 24 was working... it's fine though, there's no use complaining when it won't be changed.
2645 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
WTF!?
2642 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal how the members of the winning Team, Team BACHELOR PAD, have voted and who will face off against Team GAUNTLET in the Arena
2642 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
For this decision, MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie then the tie-breaker vote goes to the person who most contributed to the team winning the challenge.

Both members cast a vote.

VOTES:

Team CASTLE - Gaiaphagee
Team ROOKIE - Nelson

The tie is deadlocked.  The tiebreaker is that the person who contributed most to the win of the winning team chooses but since both caught an equal number of balls that is tied too.  The decision is then going to the season long tiebreaker with the member of the winning team who has a higher number of lines per private confessional being the vote.  This favors possibly less and more in-depth confessionals than a lot of short ones.

The tiebreaker values for both members are:

8.58 - Nelson
6 - Gaiaphagee

With the higher number, Nelson breaks the tie and his vote is the tiebreaker.

The decision has thus been made.

The next Arena will be

Team GAUNTLET

vs.

Team ROOKIE

As there is only 1 type of Arena game remaining in the cycle the Arena will be a Mental one.

More info on the next Arena and the voting for it will be posted shortly.
2642 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Lmao really Nelson?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!