This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

2687 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
This challenge was more disgusting than Ethan's secret sexual fetishes
2687 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ready 2 lose
2687 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
king of spamming my ass
2687 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
LOL
2687 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
hello friends
2687 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im not proud
2687 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hey friends
2687 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
even if you weren't 3 feet tall i'd still hold this embarrassing performance over your head for the rest of your short life
2687 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
God these results are actually revealed wayy to late
2687 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
I should be ASLEEP.
2687 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
That's pretty old news
Welcome to RSF
2687 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
In order to score a point a team needed 3 consecutive posts from other users with their team hashtag.  Every consecutive post after was another post.

I went through and deleted any incorrect hashtags.  Some tengaged users posted multiple hashtags and only the first one they posted was kept while the rest were deleted.

The results of the challenge were:

Points - Team

26 - Team GRIT

7 - Team ROOKIE
5 - Team CASTLE
4 - Team DUEL
3 - Team BACHELOR PAD

1 - Team GAUNTLET

With the least points, Team GAUNTLET finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team GAUNTLET will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.

With the most points, Congratulations Team GRIT.  You have won this challenge and earned safety from the Arena.  You will choose which of the 4 remaining teams will face off against Team GAUNTLET in the Arena and what type of game the Arena will be.

Each member of the winning team will send me a vote for which team will be going into the Arena and what type of remaining game the Arena will be (Physical, Mental, Endurance).  MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie the member who participated in the challenge the most will have the tiebreaker vote.  If players do not send a vote by the deadline of 8 PM EST TOMORROW (Wednesday) then each individual to not do so will equal one penalty vote against them for future Arenas.

Good luck.
2687 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
tbh i think i am asleep and this is all a nightmare
2687 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
LMAO @1 point
2687 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
Alex, can I point out that all of BP's points were made with Multis?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!