This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2657 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Arena is still going on but your next challenge will occur LIVE TODAY (Tuesday) at a time you all choose.

So post here what time you wish to compete and early this afternoon I will set the time.  NOTE that this challenge will have a check in and only those checked in on time will be allowed to compete.
2657 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
LETS KEEP GOING SO RSHOW HAS TO RESCHEDULE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
2657 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
LOOOOOOL
2657 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
DO WE HAVE TO DO THE CHALLENGE AND ELIMINATION AT THE SAME TIME BC NO THANK YOU
2657 days 3 hours ago
Nelson
LMAO
2657 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Rshow bout to violate some 8th amendment rights up in here
2657 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Well like anytime before 6pm EST and I can compete. Otherwise, I'm busy tonight as I didn't think we would have a challenge due to not being given earlier notification.
2657 days ago
Ethan000
6-11PM EST
2657 days ago
IceIceBaby
I have work at 8 so 6 or before plz
2656 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
before 6 please
2656 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
or after 9
2656 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
If the Arena is not resolved within a given time which I will not reveal then the challenge will be postponed until WEDNESDAY.

I will update the info here.
2656 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
PUNK
2656 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to the Arena still running, the challenge will be postponed until TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY)
2656 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Wednesday).  Suggest times for it here and in the morning I will choose a time based on the suggestions.

Keep in mind that the next challenge will have a check in and only those who check in on time will be allowed to compete.
2656 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Sometime between 7-10 EST?

Like how long is this going to take do you think?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!