This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2654 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
gl all
2654 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ew
2654 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just give me a few minutes to finalize it since it took me a bit to finish.  Should be ready to go within 5 minutes
2654 days 7 hours ago
Nelson
BACHELOR PAD, ASSEMBLE!!!
2654 days 7 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
wow sounds elaborate
gl everyone!
2654 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
Is Nels here? Anyone seen Nels?
2654 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
he'll show up in an hour
2654 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
jan, check skype pms :D
2654 days 7 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
ok hang on
2654 days 7 hours ago
Nelson
LOL
2654 days 7 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Here
2654 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
6 min agoDarkTyphoon23
sounds like quite the lively saturday night there gaia
2654 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Color Correction.

In this challenge I will post a GIF which will have images of 26 slides (not counting ones that say START, END or are BLANK).  Each image has a letter.  There are 3 properties involved in each image that you need to pay attention to as they are in different colors.

Those 3 attributes are:

1. Color of the LETTER
2. Color within the CIRCLE the letter is in
3. Color of the BACKGROUND outside of the circle

Throughout these 26 slides, these 3 attributes are 1 of 10 different colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Brown, Pink, White and Black

When we begin I will post the GIF and 4 different tasks that you must use the GIF to answer.  You only need to finish ONE OF THESE FOUR.

The four tasks are different in ONE will be specifically assigned the challenge win.  The first to complete that task will win this challenge, earn safety from the Arena and will choose who will enter the Arena and what type of game it will be.

The other 3 tasks are simply to be safe and NOT finish in LAST PLACE.  The team that does not finish a task will finish in LAST PLACE and earn an AUTOMATIC SPOT in the Arena.

Whenever a team finishes a task they are OUT of this challenge and cannot guess again.

In order to take a guess on 1 of the 4 tasks simply post your answer HERE in the group in the following format:

TEAM (YOUR TEAM, i.e. GRIT)

TASK (NUMBER OF TASK)

ANSWER

I will ONLY accept answers in that format.

If you guess and are wrong then you must wait until that post says 5 min ago before guessing again.  Each team guesses as ONE so if 1 member guesses wrong then no other member can guess until the last member's post says 5 min ago. Since Jkjkjk15 did not vote in the last round after winning the challenge, Team CASTLE will have a penalty in that there guesses are NOT separated by 5 min, but by 8 minutes so the previous posts if wrong must wait until it says 8 min ago.

Any questions?
2654 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
jan the game is for 50 DOLLARS

i am willing to give up sleep for one night to win 50 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
2654 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
WOW I THOUGHT HIS PENALTY WAS INDIVIDUAL WHY DOES IT AFFECT ME!!!!!!111

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!